PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:54:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Guilty or Not Guilty

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

not guilty

Ever mow your neighbors yard so you can have more property than you actually own....

bams68

nope dun fink so...

here's a funny joke
I remember working at walmart and stocking umbrellas and I put my box cutter through one of them as I was opening the box and for my very good luck....I put it on the shelf without telling no one and come the time I needed to buy one, I got that very stinking one LOL. So we brought it back and got an exchange LOL

Ever ride in the back of an ambulance??
Hope not but has it happen'd??
Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

TmT

2005 was not a good year.. I was hospitalized 6xs... 4 ER/Ambulance ... other scheduled operations....

Ever had a tooth pulled and you acted like a baby  gettin it done...

bams68

Indeed for sure, still do whine like a baby when going to the dentist.

I've been in the ambulance once, for a heart condition I have. "Wolf Parkisons White Sydrome" - it has to do with the electric in the heart. Mine is irregular and as I was growing up it gave me trouble. Would have attacks like epilepsy . But so far it seems better jus suffer from major palptations. So far that's the only trip for me.....hope to keep it that way for awhile

Sorry to hear about you both having to be cared for in that way. Hopefully you are all both better.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ohhh wait another one huh

Ahhhh Ever get sick over a plate/bowl of food left in the fridge too long LOL. OMG I am soooo guilty on that one, how about you??

TmT

rofl @Bams..no hun...ur on your own with that... I dont leave stuff in the frig more than a couple days then I throw it out... honest

Do you snore... you know..has someone say you snore badly?

pogo_gamer

Guilty, snore, fart and roll around in bed so much that the wife has named me flipper :))

Do you ever go to bed and stay there for say 2 hours or so even though you can't fall asleep, only to get up again and try later........................That's 6 out of 7 night for me, How bout you ?

bams68

guilty, but not so often as you.
I'm just so tired that I need to get that sleep an I'll do whatever it takes to achieve that sleep mode...which is lately falling asleep on the couch watching tv, works everytime. but not easy on my back

Not taking ur meds correctly

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

guilty... its 12:18 and havent had any at all yet.... but u know what... I am gonna stop right now and do this... tyvm Bams... my oldest daughter would thank u too.. she always remind me not to get goin and its afternoon b4 u know it

I honestly thank u...

Have you ever been so grateful for someone showin you kindness and love that ur speechless...

pogo_gamer

Guilty, A friend paid my mortgage off 140.000.00 said pay him back when and if i can at O % intrest

did you ever spill a drink in your bed

TmT

not guilty

Ever speed up when a pedestrian was crossin ..... tryin to scare'em....

pogo_gamer

OMG NO, NOT Guilty, I'd be the one to loose my breaks after they had fallen

di you ever leave a note on someone car that you peed off at

TmT

not guilty

Ever leave a "love" note on a mate car.....

pogo_gamer

not guilty

Ever slam your door against a car next to you on purpose because they were to far on your side ? :oo

pogo_gamer

ewe not guilty I use urnials when I can, but never sprinkle when U tinkle unless the wife wants me too  :))

did u ever go potty only to discover there wasn'r any paper ?

TmT

Not guilty

Ever say Im jus playin around when flirtin but ya mate may think its a lil too much but you disagree....

pogo_gamer

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on January 12, 2007, 12:51:05 AM
Not guilty

Ever say Im jus playin around when flirtin but ya mate may think its a lil too much but you disagree....

I been told is ok to look, but never  :oo touch

TmT

Ever seen an accident but did not stop to help....

pogo_gamer

Guilty, but did dial 911 on cell and report it

Did you ever go to the basement, attic or another room and forget what you went for ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview