PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:02:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Guilty or Not Guilty

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

very guilty but was years ago,  :))

Ever had a dryer sheet stuck inside clothing then it fell out when ya was out somewhere?

Luna

guilty lol

ever wish you could just walk up to someone you didnt like and kick them in the  :o0

bams68

nah

Ever have company arrive when u were not expecting them and ur house was a mess, and u felt so horrible.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

nah... lol  (namin the game yeah or nah) lmbo

not guilty

Ever had a fake pregnancy skeer.... I had tooo toooo many ... when I got married I didnt have children right away...took 5 yrs... whew......then...boooom

bams68

nah LOL

my whole going into labour was a skeer LOL......my water broke one week premature and it was my first (and only) child and I had no idea it was my water that broke....I'm like in the washroom and when I went to sit down after I was finish I 'm like wtf I gotta go again??? and on my way to the washroom yet again, I'm like a basketball playa and dribblin' all over the floor leaving a lil trail.......Call me henzel an gretel LOL....and so I tell (The ex) to call my clinic and see what I should do...if I should go in to have a check up......well they say yeah. So I'm like bascially outta pants LOL and when I arrive I ask the nurse how long will I be here til I can go home, she's like Oh ur not leavin' til we have this baby.  :o :ooo :o  me was skeer'd outta me wet pants.....but it all went okies

Ever get so drunk u could not remember what happen'd the next morning??

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

Guilty. When I turned 21. A bunch of my girls and I went to a male strip joint. Got so twisted. Then we took a cab to a bar in D.C. THe next morning I woke up and was like where am I? I was in jail! LMAO! I got charged with disordley conduct and drunk in public. Apparently my friends and I got into a brawl outside the bar. That was a night to remember. Or not. lol! I looked at my bank account a couple of days later and spent over $400 on booze. lol!

Have you ever been in a fight? lol

TmT

lol uh.. not since I was in elementary school... or middle.... not guilty

Have you ever lost your temper so bad you punched the wall?

Tara

not guilty

Have you ever thrown a chair at the wall?

TmT

not guilty

Have you ever spit in someone's face?

Tara

TmT

not guilty

Have you ever stared at someone then roll your eyes...snap ya head sided to side... rofl.. ghetto girl style...

kandykitty20012

Guilty

ever accidently erase all your messages on your answering machine

CindyLouWho

guilty

ever forget to set your alarm clock & overslept?

bams68

so guilty

Ever have a long conversation with sumone on the phone who had the wrong number??

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

TmT

Not guilty

Ever took a dump on the side of someone's house?

kandykitty20012

not guilty

ever watch your neighbor with your binoculars

Ms.Behavin

not guilty. I dont have binoculars :)))

Ever plead the fifth?

Tara

I drank a fifth...does that count?  :^*

Ever go in the opposite sex dressing room?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview