PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:58:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Guilty or Not Guilty

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

omg! I can't believe I never knew about that. lmao!

Luna

LMAO...Maybe you're lucky you didnt. I've actually have had guys ask for that when I was single.Thats just too  :xx for me lol

Tara

Have you ever had your 12 yr old child ask you for a grill?   And I don't mean the ones you bar b q on...lol

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Luna on February 14, 2007, 05:30:01 PM
LMAO...Maybe you're lucky you didnt. I've actually have had guys ask for that when I was single.Thats just too  :xx for me lol

ewwwww. I cant believe guys like that crap. BUt what really freaked me out was that I heard that in Germany, it is a compliment if a girl craps on you when ur having it in the out door.  :xx

Tara

Have you ever wondered why I'm such a angel?  0:

kandykitty20012

Nope not guilty

Ever wonder why Tara is a Devil? >>:D

Ms.Behavin

Luna

kandykitty20012

Luna

kandykitty20012

Tara

kandykitty20012

LMAO....Not guilty

Ever see l0c0 leave any leftovers at a buffet??? !@!

Tara

bams68

only once, he was trying to swallow it whole.

Ever see Loco on a date?? *giggles*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

uh ..kinda... sorta... he once took me out but wasnt room for me to get in his car with him... I sat on the hood of the car..... guilty

Ever sat at a stop light jus to make the person behind you miss the green light?

bams68

nope, but I did keep pumping my breaks when this lady was behind me with her daughter tailgating my ass. I would drive a bit and she'd be rite on my butt....an all of a sudden I'd hit the brakes just to give her a clue of just what can happen if she continues to drive like that, she'll never have time to stop and could enjoy the people she cares about. Mind you I was in the wrong doing that but so was she and so I taught her a lesson that I think pissed her off cuz we each gave the finger to each other LOL

Have you ever witness'd a horrible accident and had to make a statement.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Luna

Ilovemyweims

bams68

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview