PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:02:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Guilty or Not Guilty

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

kandykitty20012

guilty

Have you ever spilled coffee all over important papers....

Darling SilverDodger

guilty

Have you ever put on your make-up or shaved in the car while you were driving because you were late to work?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Chata *#$% up

not guilty
have you ever wiggled to get out a wedgie in front of someone.

TmT

not guilty

Ever wore sandals and you know you needed a pedicure?

Darling SilverDodger

guilty twice  :))

Have you ever wear mismatch socks or shoes to work/school and not know it?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

kandykitty20012

guilty.....socks not shoes

ever yell at one of your kids and call them the wrong name????

TmT

lol.. I only have 2 girls...u think I could keep their names str8...but so guilty

Ever cried and couldnt control the tears but a hug from your child/children made you feel so much better?

Ms.Behavin

Yes very guilty, that is the best feeling in the world.  <3

Ever hit an animal with ur car?

kandykitty20012

Guilty.....only by accident....i felt so bad afterwards......

Did you ever drink milk out of carton by the gulp only to find out it was spoiled??

bams68

nope

Ever spill ur drink all over sumone elses car

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

No, but I puked all over someones else's car. So I guess that technically speaking yes I did spill my drink on someones else car. lmfao!  :)) :)) :))

Ever skinny dip

Luna

guilty

ever been talking to someone and then sneezed on them?

bams68

ewww gross no lol
my son thou has this thing that he'll pick his nose and offer u the booogger LOL. Totally gross and I hope he learns this put it in the garbage thing n wash ur hands plz

Ever go out for a job interview and arrive there late?? Oh man that's not good

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Darling SilverDodger

guilty
And I got the job too  :))

Have you even taken the tip off the table for the waiter/waitress left by another person in your group

Tara

Not guilty...but my girls have tried to.  :)))

Have you ever slept naked in the backyard?

kandykitty20012

Not guilty

Ever wait for your check at a restaurant...waited and waited and waited and finally left without paying.

TmT

not guilty

Ever drank someone's else drink accidentally and then realized u picked up the wrong glass....

kandykitty20012

guilty.....

ever in such a hurry you forgot to flush the toilet?

TmT

guilty...and wasnt becuz I was in a rush... I jus simply forgot.... needless to say my daughter reminded me  :%#  :^  :{: lmao

Ever fantasize bein with someone else intimately while doin "it" with your significant other....

Mr. Rasputia

guilty (thought of pillsbury doughboy making me hotcakes)
ever pass gas in the middle of making relations?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview