PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:38:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri-peaks Mobile

Started by daveandjenn2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

daveandjenn2002

Anybody else have this game.  I'm having a lot of trouble lately getting any tokens other than 21 on the spin.  Even if I have a strong signal, it gives me 21 tokens and doesn't let me know my progress towards the next badge.  Wondering if it's my piece of junk Verizon phone, or if it's on Pogo's end.

TIA for any advice.

Lish

pogo mobile has been having LOTS of problems lately with their servers.  I got TP to work the other day but still waiting on WW. :///

Julie

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on September 17, 2006, 01:31:00 PM
Anybody else have this game.  I'm having a lot of trouble lately getting any tokens other than 21 on the spin.  Even if I have a strong signal, it gives me 21 tokens and doesn't let me know my progress towards the next badge.  Wondering if it's my piece of junk Verizon phone, or if it's on Pogo's end.

TIA for any advice.
No doubt at Pogo's end, this whole Pogo Mobile thing is fast turning into a farce ::) I'm currently addicted to playing tri-peaks on my phone, funny thing for me is I hate playing that game on Pogo normally "'"

mr.clean

mine never tells me how i'm doing towards ranks .. :o

heavenly

i dont have tri-peaks, but i do have poppit on my phone, and it only connects to the server and tells me my progress after the first game. so i have to close the game and restart it after every game. that might help in tri-peaks too.

Stinkerbell

I have TP and it seems to run okay for the most part.  It does take forever to get the spin to register though.  I too get a lot of 21 sp spins but I got 125 the other night.  I think it's on Pogo's end.

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: ABraveLady on September 26, 2006, 07:28:53 PM
I have TP and it seems to run okay for the most part.  It does take forever to get the spin to register though.  I too get a lot of 21 sp spins but I got 125 the other night.  I think it's on Pogo's end.

Glad to see someone is getting spins.

I got the last badge, but I'm still only getting a spin other than 21 probably once every 3 or 4 spins.  I tried updating the software on the phone and everything they tell you to do.  Maybe it is on Pogo's end.

Good luck to all going for these mobile badges.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview