PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:01:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hall Of Shame

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

thompson

Quote from: Tara on September 13, 2006, 12:06:49 PM

I don't know if this is pitiful or what but anyways...When Turbo 21 came out with ranks, I did mine with the glitch all the way to the end. I was doing my Turbo 21 badge for today and I looked over there and the cards were going sideways, I thought something happened to my auto and it was stuck or froze. 

It was playing the friggen bonus round..lmao  With the glitch you never got a spin or a bonus round. That's pretty bad to have all the badges in a game and not even know there was a bonus round.. %%

I hang my head in shame... :-X

:oo At least play one round of a game :)) :))

nightperson

Quote from: thompson on September 13, 2006, 12:21:15 PM

I don't know if this is pitiful or what but anyways...When Turbo 21 came out with ranks, I did mine with the glitch all the way to the end. I was doing my Turbo 21 badge for today and I looked over there and the cards were going sideways, I thought something happened to my auto and it was stuck or froze. 

It was playing the friggen bonus round..lmao  With the glitch you never got a spin or a bonus round. That's pretty bad to have all the badges in a game and not even know there was a bonus round.. %%

:oo At least play one round of a game :)) :))

here tara have some  <:> make ya feel better and it has lottsa butter on it O0

justahumping

lol. Now that was funny!

badgehog

wattsmyname

Hold your head up high!! You are a true cheater lol 

bams68

just tumbled into this topic and I guess I'll spill the beans on my embarressing moment.

A few years back, while living with my ex, we had this cottage in the middle of the woods, and while we spent the weeken'd there we woke up at the crack of dawn to start a new fire in the wood stove. Well a few hours later we smelt sumthing burning and there was abit of smoke, and my ex had gone to check out the stove and see if anything was wrong. He yells back to me that there is a fire in the chimeny, I'm like OMG!!!! What do we do??? Well first off - I asked him if I should call 911, and he's like - I think I can put it out. Well after like a few minutes he told me to call 911. So here I am in my nitegown still an freakin' out outside just in case LOL and so I say those famous words......"What's the Number??"  :))

Ok to explain why I said that, was cuz the 911 service was not in our area all that long and we had just got our number to place on our house. So I was still unsure if it was all up and running. I didn't know if I was to dial the local fire department or 911.

So there ya have it..... :-X

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

Tara

LOL...Ummm even a 5 year old knows the number.. :))    I bet you were embarrassed.

TmT

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: bams68 on September 16, 2006, 04:31:43 PM
just tumbled into this topic and I guess I'll spill the beans on my embarressing moment.

A few years back, while living with my ex, we had this cottage in the middle of the woods, and while we spent the weeken'd there we woke up at the crack of dawn to start a new fire in the wood stove. Well a few hours later we smelt sumthing burning and there was abit of smoke, and my ex had gone to check out the stove and see if anything was wrong. He yells back to me that there is a fire in the chimeny, I'm like OMG!!!! What do we do??? Well first off - I asked him if I should call 911, and he's like - I think I can put it out. Well after like a few minutes he told me to call 911. So here I am in my nitegown still an freakin' out outside just in case LOL and so I say those famous words......"What's the Number??"  :))

Ok to explain why I said that, was cuz the 911 service was not in our area all that long and we had just got our number to place on our house. So I was still unsure if it was all up and running. I didn't know if I was to dial the local fire department or 911.

So there ya have it..... :-X

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

ya ya dont try to make it better by explaining lol  :)))

bams68

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview