PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:37:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

? about the 2 badges in Texas Hold 'Em

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

I read on another site that Pogo has " fixed" the game so that you can only get the 4 Aces and Royal Flush badge in the High Roller rooms.

Does anyone know if this is true? I refuse to lose a ton of tokens trying for the Royal Flush badge.
I guess I could try this on my hubby's account. When I found out about using Jokers and folding, I tried it on his account and got the badge on the second game I played. Took me weeks on my own account.  :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 18, 2006, 02:12:33 PM
I read on another site that Pogo has " fixed" the game so that you can only get the 4 Aces and Royal Flush badge in the High Roller rooms.

Does anyone know if this is true? I refuse to lose a ton of tokens trying for the Royal Flush badge.
I guess I could try this on my hubby's account. When I found out about using Jokers and folding, I tried it on his account and got the badge on the second game I played. Took me weeks on my own account.  :)) :))

Double browse with hubbys name on it.

BadgeBabe

OK. I am having a blonde moment, Tara.  :)))

Do you mean- go into a High Roller room and play with my screen name and his? Aren't the bots still there and able to win the hands?

Or do you mean something else- like only use his account, lose his tokens and maybe get a badge for HIM again? He could care less if he has any badges. LOL. Double browsing isn't needed for that though.
Heeelllllpp.

Tara

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 18, 2006, 03:17:18 PM
OK. I am having a blonde moment, Tara.  :)))

Do you mean- go into a High Roller room and play with my screen name and his? Aren't the bots still there and able to win the hands?

Or do you mean something else- like only use his account, lose his tokens and maybe get a badge for HIM again? He could care less if he has any badges. LOL. Double browsing isn't needed for that though.
Heeelllllpp.

Set up a private table and double browse. The bots won't play with you, it will just be you guys playing. When you play with real tokens the bots don't play.  That's why you can't play with real tokens without a real person.  Gawd did that make sense?  LOL 

BadgeBabe

Ohhh, yes, it made a lot of sense. :)
I guess I never played in anything but the free rooms, LOL.
I'm going to try that now.

So, it IS true that we can't get the 2 badges in a free room any longer, right?

Tara

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 18, 2006, 04:11:29 PM
Ohhh, yes, it made a lot of sense. :)
I guess I never played in anything but the free rooms, LOL.
I'm going to try that now.

So, it IS true that we can't get the 2 badges in a free room any longer, right?

I guess but I don't see how that could be possible. They can't set up someone getting 4 aces or royal flushes in one set of rooms only or can they?  :-\

BadgeBabe

LOL, Tara, that's what I started this thread for- to find out if someone was wanting players to go from free rooms to high roller rooms on a lark or if the rumor is true...
But yes, I think they can disable the badge award Java popup in the free rooms if they want to...

Tori

I got mine in the free rooms. I don't know if it has since changed...I hope not.  I met a woman in one of the free rooms who won the JP (4999.00) playing free.

BadgeBabe

Hi, Tori,
Apparently, Pogo has stopped releasing the badges to people who win in the free or low roller rooms.
It is a recent change.

DaisyMaizyPaisy

!@#$ I'm glad I stopped in here to read up on this before I spent a week or three in the free rooms trying to get the badges.. So unfair!!! :'((

Soxbabe

I have the natural royal flush one (i won it in a free private room with all tin heads) but i have yet to get the 4 aces badge... sucks that now I'll have to do it in a high roller room.  >:((

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: DaisyMaizyPaisy on September 26, 2006, 02:12:04 AM
!@#$ I'm glad I stopped in here to read up on this before I spent a week or three in the free rooms trying to get the badges.. So unfair!!! :'((

lol ya thats true...

i havent tried for this yet...i figure all the secret ones ill try for last...have too many other ones to think about right now  :)))

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview