Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Man Who Entered Home Later Found Naked

Started by xx_mandy_xx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xx_mandy_xx

TEXARKANA, Ark. - Police went to a home after receiving a report that he had entered it illegally and later found their suspect running nude through a pasture.

Tim Smith, 19, of Texarkana was charged with residential burglary, third-degree assault, fleeing, disorderly conduct and refusal to submit to arrest. No bond was set and he was being held for a mental evaluation.

Police spokesman Officer Chris Rankin said Smith entered a home Wednesday through an unlocked door and was confronted by a woman in the home, Linda Smith, who is not related to Tim Smith.

"He knocked on my bedroom door, and when I opened it he told me he was sent here to have sex with me," Ms. Smith said. "I told him I didn't think so and that he needed to leave."

At the time, Smith was wearing blue jeans, a gray T-shirt, tennis shoes and a cap.

As the woman and her daughter started calling police, the man stripped naked in the living room and fled after stealing a pair of shoes.

When officers arrived, they found Smith running naked through a nearby pasture.

"He started to chase some of the horses and grab at their tails," Ms. Smith.

xx_mandy_xx

harley89

That dude is the reason I got a gun . He would have been one dead naked man if he came in my house. 

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 22, 2006, 03:57:34 PM
TEXARKANA, Ark. - Police went to a home after receiving a report that he had entered it illegally and later found their suspect running nude through a pasture.

Tim Smith, 19, of Texarkana was charged with residential burglary, third-degree assault, fleeing, disorderly conduct and refusal to submit to arrest. No bond was set and he was being held for a mental evaluation.

Police spokesman Officer Chris Rankin said Smith entered a home Wednesday through an unlocked door and was confronted by a woman in the home, Linda Smith, who is not related to Tim Smith.

"He knocked on my bedroom door, and when I opened it he told me he was sent here to have sex with me," Ms. Smith said. "I told him I didn't think so and that he needed to leave."

At the time, Smith was wearing blue jeans, a gray T-shirt, tennis shoes and a cap.

As the woman and her daughter started calling police, the man stripped naked in the living room and fled after stealing a pair of shoes.

:)) guess if the women weren't gonna co-operate the horses looked good to him  :xx

gator8_24

crazy_

Luna

winterwitch

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 22, 2006, 03:57:34 PM

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview