PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:20:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Eastern State Penitentary

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

I got 4 free tickets to the Eastern State Pen. I'm really excited.
we're gonna go up this weekend and do the daytime tour and then go out to eat somewhere adn then come back for the nightime one which is the one we have the tickets for..
and if we go on friday, which we wont, but if we did we had tickets to a V.I.P party in Al Capone's cell haha i thought it was funny, but weird since his cell was really really small.
but i just cant wait, really excited..
i watch all the shows on television, especially Ghost Hunters on SciFi and they brought backall those pictures and videos. :D

xx_mandy_xx

ya man ghost hunters rocks...do you know if theyre coming back for another season? that video they have of the robed thing walking back and forth gave me shivers! have fun!!

prism30

congrats on the tickets I hope you have fun, just dont get lock in the cell hehe.

kgansor

i dont know if they are having another season or not, i hope they do, i actually thought they were supposed to but i never see it advertised anymore :(

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on September 27, 2006, 10:38:15 PM
i dont know if they are having another season or not, i hope they do, i actually thought they were supposed to but i never see it advertised anymore :(

ya me either thats why i figured id ask another person who liked it...shoot! i have all the episodes i like saved on my DVR with comcast....thank goodness...im gonna have to check out their website and see if theyve made a dvd for it or something...i know they sell merchandise on there!

xx_mandy_xx

p.s. my favorite episode is the haunted lighthouse here in florida...i actually went in there when i was a kid...my parents never told me of the haunted history...i prolly never would've gone though  :)))

kgansor

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 27, 2006, 10:40:21 PM
p.s. my favorite episode is the haunted lighthouse here in florida...i actually went in there when i was a kid...my parents never told me of the haunted history...i prolly never would've gone though  :)))

hehe i wouldnt have went either, good thing they never told you lol
im gonna have to check out their website too
good to see someone else out there watches this show too lol

xx_mandy_xx

oh ya....im a ghost and spooky things fanatic!!! i am the county keeper in my county for photographing the local cemeteries here...i basically just go on saturday and sunday and take photos of all of the tombstones in one cemetery, then move on to the next.  i know, it's a little morbid, but it actually helps a lot of people who are looking for their roots.  you wouldnt believe how much information you can gather about a person or a couple just by their tombstones! but ya...ghosts...lol im jealous you got tickets i would love to visit there one day!! for now i just stick to the weird things here  :)))

kgansor

thats really nifty!!

I know I wont be able to go this year
but im hoping next year.. or at least sometime in the near future..
But I want to go to Cali to go to the Winchester mansion
I just want to go walk around in there and get lost!

xx_mandy_xx

my new best friend  :))) normally i wouldnt tell people these things because most people think its weird....im glad someone else understands!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview