PlayBuddy
September 17, 2024, 01:01:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Oh boy ... it's a few days old but here it is anyways.

The new al-Qaida field commander in Afghanistan is calling for Muslims to leave the U.S. – particularly Washington and New York – in anticipation of a major terror attack to rival Sept. 11

"Our brothers are ready to attack inside America. We will breach their security again," he is quoted as saying. "There is no timeframe for our attack inside America; we can do it any time."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52018
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

CindyLouWho

Thanks for posting the addy as I hadn't read it.  We all know it's only a matter of time before they do something else again.  Really is scary to think about but is now a part of our lives to know that anything can happen at anytime. 

Just proves that we should all enjoy everyday & our loved ones every minute of the day  cause we just never know what the next day will bring.   0:

IndianLover

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 22, 2006, 11:45:42 PM
Thanks for posting the addy as I hadn't read it.  We all know it's only a matter of time before they do something else again.  Really is scary to think about but is now a part of our lives to know that anything can happen at anytime. 

Just proves that we should all enjoy everyday & our loved ones every minute of the day  cause we just never know what the next day will bring.   0:

I agree with that 100%

harley89

Been reading this for a few days on other sites.  My own personal take is Bin Laden wants the Middle East. When he controls the oil reserves he pretty much has all the control he needs.  More than anything he needs to totally cripple this country in order to do it.  Only other problem he has is the president of Iran.  Been reading up on that dude. He has the support of the poor but apparently the middle and upper classes consider him a joke.  Even the Imams in Iran have trouble with him. Not real sure he would step aside for Bin Laden.

hades

nightperson

xx_mandy_xx

all of this stuff just makes me so nervous....i mean how prepared are we really?

foxtrot

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 23, 2006, 08:47:29 AM
all of this stuff just makes me so nervous....i mean how prepared are we really?

well to me the department of homeland security is a joke at best

xx_mandy_xx

eh...guess everyone else thinks the same things about our national security that i do

BoredNItaly

0:  Well I can say with my hubby in the Military and living on a base we ARE READY! and I can see a HUGE difference since 911 but in the last WEEK or so a BIG BIG difference in security.
SO rest assured our Military has it ready for them

nightperson

Quote from: BoredNItaly on September 23, 2006, 10:23:54 PM
0:  Well I can say with my hubby in the Military and living on a base we ARE READY! and I can see a HUGE difference since 911 but in the last WEEK or so a BIG BIG difference in security.
SO rest assured our Military has it ready for them

oh for sure, all i can say is God Bless all are men and woman in the service

Tori

Ramadan (Islam Holy month) started 9/24 and usually the violence does get worse (if that's possible) during this month.

My prayers and thoughts for all the military and our wonderful country.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview