Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do I?

Started by RusticanaAna,

Previous topic - Next topic

RusticanaAna

:/\  Hi All.....

%%   :))  Until I become more familiar and at ease with boundaries, I have another question.  I will just say it is Question #12,546  Always was told the only stoopid questions were the ones I swallowed rather than asked......

I would like to personalize, by adding a couple of pics my signature for my posts.  How do I accomplish this?  Am I able to copy and paste?  Must I make them into attachments and then download?  
I am such a prequel to a computer dummy......my knowledge is limited, as my brain power may be too.....
I can see I am not allowed to post personal messages....is it 25 posts before I can?
Please all the input anyone has will be very welcome.

Thanks........

xx_mandy_xx

You can go to the Picture Gallery thread and request someone (mostly Tokens, Trini, or Shady) make you a signature or avatar...orrr if you already have something you'd like to use, go to your profile...then forum profile information...then you can put an avatar through there and in the signature box, in order to use an image there you need to put this [img]http://www.whateverthepiclinkishere.com[* /img]

in the part that is purple, take out the star and the space and there you go!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview