Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit General Info & Ranks

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

wow, I just took messing up to a new level there hu?  :)))

I need posting 101 in a hurry

jest6977

>:(( need a cheat or something to do the pop-o-rama badge..Thats pop every balloon in two games...  Can anyone help!!  PLZPLZPLZPLZ

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoKaz

When I play a game (and it has been advised on here before :)) that requires you to win x amount in a row.

Once I've won the first game, continue onto the 2nd, but if you are going to loose close the game window down and restart the game back up again.  Keep doing this until you have won your next hand - continue this if more are required.

nightperson

Quote from: pogokaz on September 14, 2006, 04:53:08 PM
When I play a game (and it has been advised on here before :)) that requires you to win x amount in a row.

Once I've won the first game, continue onto the 2nd, but if you are going to loose close the game window down and restart the game back up again.  Keep doing this until you have won your next hand - continue this if more are required.

tyvm for the info pogokaz O0

Tara

You can buy the auto and have it done in 5 minutes.  ""

PogoKaz

Quote from: Tara on September 14, 2006, 09:34:59 PM

but thats cheating ;)  :)) :))

np nightperson :)

badgehog

Quote from: jest6977 on September 14, 2006, 12:35:47 PM
>:(( need a cheat or something to do the pop-o-rama badge..Thats pop every balloon in two games...  Can anyone help!!  PLZPLZPLZPLZ
Quote from: pogokaz on September 15, 2006, 02:55:43 AM

I did mine by hand before I knew you could purchase cheats.
Took me almost the whole week to get it, because I didn't have the patience to play it for hours :xx
But the challenge doesn't require to win 2 in a row, its just to pop every balloon 2 times ???
Keep clicking new game , until you see that you got the 2 ballons with the weight , and pop it pin in them, these ballons are marked with a star O0
If you see your close to popping all the ballons and your last few steps you mess up, use the undo button to move back in your steps to the point where you think you can actually finish the game.

I wish I knew of the auto back than , would have been done in less than 5 minutes %%

Hope this helps a bit  ""

nightperson

Quote from: badgehog on September 15, 2006, 05:07:01 AM
Quote from: jest6977 on September 14, 2006, 12:35:47 PM
Quote from: pogokaz on September 15, 2006, 02:55:43 AM

I did mine by hand before I knew you could purchase cheats.
Took me almost the whole week to get it, because I didn't have the patience to play it for hours :xx
But the challenge doesn't require to win 2 in a row, its just to pop every balloon 2 times ???
Keep clicking new game , until you see that you got the 2 ballons with the weight , and pop it pin in them, these ballons are marked with a star O0
If you see your close to popping all the ballons and your last few steps you mess up, use the undo button to move back in your steps to the point where you think you can actually finish the game.

I wish I knew of the auto back than , would have been done in less than 5 minutes %%

Hope this helps a bit  ""

om my ss, but you know there is one now bh is a wonderful help on alot of us thanks bh  and pc  O0

hellokitty

Tara

A little birdie told me that the next game out will be the new poppit ranks.  :/// 

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 19, 2006, 05:44:16 AM

A little birdie told me that the next game out will be the new poppit ranks.  :/// 

joy *sarcasm*  :)))

IndianLover

just curious is the story poppit even coming out anymore???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview