PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:57:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo mobile vs ea mobile?

Started by winterwitch,

Previous topic - Next topic

winterwitch

wonder if ea lets you transfer tokens to your pogo account!

C~M

What do you mean EA (Electronic Arts) Mobile?  Do they offer Pogo Mobile games?  I had a phone that got 3 of the Pogo Moblie games and it wore out / broke after 3 years so I got my new every 2 phone, but I picked the wrong one and the Pogo Mobile games aren't available for it.

winterwitch

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 25, 2006, 12:13:14 AM
What do you mean EA (Electronic Arts) Mobile?  Do they offer Pogo Mobile games?  I had a phone that got 3 of the Pogo Moblie games and it wore out / broke after 3 years so I got my new every 2 phone, but I picked the wrong one and the Pogo Mobile games aren't available for it.

No not pogo mobile, EA mobile. From what i've read on the site they are 2 different things. The EA mobile offers the sims and pga tour 3 point showdown things like that

Julie

Did you check around the EA Mobile website?  Just had a look myself and it seems you can't upload tokens from EA Mobile games, they make no mention of it.  Go and look around and maybe write to them and ask just to make sure.  As far as I know the only games you can upload tokens are from Pogo Mobile games and of course some Pogo to go games :)

Steel Cheater

I am also unable to get pogo mobile games on my cell yet   >:((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview