PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:38:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bumble Jumble Auto

Started by RusticanaAna,

Previous topic - Next topic

RusticanaAna

:/\  I do not know if anyone has this cheat or if they have had this experience, so I will tell what it just did for me.
I played on level 3 of Tumble Bees.  I set the auto to between the first and second notch on fast, the left side, and let it play.  When I reached the bonus level where you need to fill a five letter word, six letter word, and seven letter word, I had 181 tokens.
When it finished, and that was because it froze, I had 6208 tokens and then an extra 100 on spin, so a total of 6308.
This is not the first time I have seen this.  I have earned anywhere from 3000 to over 7000 in just the one play.  It just goes through all the steps lickety split to the bonus round and then the points rack up. 
Sometimes the letters simply quit falling, sometimes I am able to manually put in a few extra words and then get the spin, sometimes it freezes.  When that happens I simply click the level 3 or new game. It will ask if you want to do this, I click yes, it spins and gives the final totals and on I go.
It does not seem to use plurals.  In all the times I have played anytime they were used has been because I manually entered them.  I rarely if ever see it use a word that begins with an s.
  O0 <O>

fiz

My auto does that too in the bonus round. I wish it didn't do that though.

RusticanaAna

8)   :///  Hey fiz......I am glad it is not just mine.  And, I usually am off somewhere when I use it, so I don't mind.  I just check it once in a while  ;:" and let the points rack.   :))

RusticanaAna

:/\  nightperson, you are very welcome.  Glad to have something to contribute.  I like this site.

Luna

Thanks for that info and welcome again to the site :/\

RusticanaAna

8)  Thanks luna.....you have some neat work in your messages, beautiful.  And you are most welcome. O0  And.....thanx for the warm welcome.

BadgeBabe

My auto will play the bonus round for HOURS in one single game. And then it will freeze and not do anything else, cancelling out all that work it did.

If we have weekly challenges in Tumble Bees, I " babysit" my auto, and make it skip the bonus round. Trust me, you get the badges days and days sooner, LOLOL.

RusticanaAna

:/\    Iwanttowin2......I am sorry to hear about your Aunt's trouble with the Bumble.....I have not last anything.....yet..there is always the first time.  I just click new game and get spin or click on level 1, 2, or 3 and get spin and go on.  Dunno if she does that, try it it might work.
I love it....I just keep my eye on otteta, once in a while.  And, if I should lose em, no matter, I will get em back.  <O>   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview