This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Quack Quirk

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

I did a search (a sloppy one, but I did it) and couldn't find where anyone posted this so here goes.
This has been working for me, but I don't know if it's just coincidence or what.  Try it.

When you get to the choose a prize you can tell which prize has the spin by "hovering" over each prize and choosing the one that lights up the brightest.  I think everyone knows by now that bottom row has one spin, middle row has two spins and third row has spins in all three prizes.  (guess I was the last to find this one out LOL)

I was not the one to figure this out.  Someone in the room I was playing in mentioned it and I am just passing the info on for what it's worth.
Good Luck to all of you who are still struggling like me.
""

savanahsmommy

Quote from: gigi on September 27, 2006, 07:26:37 AM
I did a search (a sloppy one, but I did it) and couldn't find where anyone posted this so here goes.
This has been working for me, but I don't know if it's just coincidence or what.  Try it.

When you get to the choose a prize you can tell which prize has the spin by "hovering" over each prize and choosing the one that lights up the brightest.  I think everyone knows by now that bottom row has one spin, middle row has two spins and third row has spins in all three prizes.  (guess I was the last to find this one out LOL)

I was not the one to figure this out.  Someone in the room I was playing in mentioned it and I am just passing the info on for what it's worth.
""

Don't feel bad, cause you are not the last to know, i guess i am, cause i didn't know <?>  Thanks

foxtrot

thanks for telling us, and here i was just picking the middle one every time

sueann42

Thanks for the good info I tried it and it work  thanks to this week challenge  and to my uncle
I finish Quick Quack all 50 ranks  Another one bites the dust  <..> <..> :D O0

prism30

congratz on your QQ i will soon be donw with that game.

smokyrain

""

I actually played this game lots and I didn't know that either lol......but I do now.  I finished that badge in 7 hours.

drone11

Ilovemyweims

RusticanaAna

:/\  Thanks for the info.  I was unaware of this too.  I always picked at random.   <..>
RusticanaAna   <O>

TyLey

CanadianPrincess

Thanks for the info, but I really wish I had known about it last week when I finished the "quack kills" badge. :)))

CrossCountry

""

ty for the help luna help me with my badge and i mentioned that she read this since she does it by hand. so ty for the tip

sonya679

!@#$ i cant see which one is doing it oh well.. wish me luck im gettin moms badge...

justahumping

claire6666

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview