PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:57:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Americas Top Model

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Eww! That Monique is a total witch with a capital B!  !@#$

kgansor

oh yeah i definatly agree,
but you have to admit... it was kinda funny, her being on the phone for over 3 hours :))

I liked the one picture this week of melrose i think it was with the rainbow hair, it was a pretty picture, i just dont like her though :(

TmT

Tara

kgansor

i got to watch like the last 15 minutes, but i missed who they sent home :( i know it was between the two black girls but im not sure which one left :(

Tara

It's on right now, they are re showing it for some reason.  :D

PunkInDrublic

A lot of the girls seem to have really manly faces this season. I think it's kinda creepy  :)))

Tara

I'm glad that Monica girl went home, she was already on my nerves.

Tara

This was really good last night. They had to take pictures being two people. Celebrity couples. Some of them were awesome.

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2006, 07:05:03 AM
This was really good last night. They had to take pictures being two people. Celebrity couples. Some of them were awesome.

this one was good - can't remember which picture was my favorite though. Once again, they got rid of one of the more feminine looking girls - I think there is only one or 2 left that actually have girly faces... creepyy

Tara

That Melrose chick is pissing everyone off...It was so funny Wed night. One of the twins won the challenge and she picked 3 other girls to go on the reward part and Melrose ended up winning that challenge and no one else got anything...lol  Then Anchel (sp) went home and hugged Melrose and they each told each other " I still hate you"
Jay told Melrose to do something in the photo shoot to make the girls hate her more than they already do and she said " like thats possible" and just laughed. It was so funny. The girl has all the luck in the world. (another Janelle). :)))

Tara

Monkey?  You still watching this?  :)))  It's been on VH1 non stop for about 3 days now.  :)))

Monkey

I'm not huge on ANTM. I only watch it now when nothing else is on tv.  :))) I did watch a little bit of it yesterday though.

I used to watch it a few years ago a lot, but most of the girls from the recent cycles that I've seen have been fugly so I've kind of drifted away from it.  :-[

Tara

They are on the last season finally. This one just ended a month or so ago.

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on January 06, 2008, 07:08:30 AM
Cycle 10 starts February 20, 2008  :{

My TV guide says it's starting tonight.  I have to much stuff to watch on Wednesdays.  :)))

Monkey

It's just a recap show of past seasons tonight I think.  :-\

The stuff below is kind of a spoiler... it just shows the names of the 14 girls that got chosen. Plus I attatched a URL of the promotional pic of the season, which is kind of a spoiler too I guess.  :)))
Contestants (ages stated are at time of contest)

Aimee, 18, from Spanaway, Washington
Allison, 19, from Waunakee, Wisconsin
Amy "Amis", 20, from Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Anya Kop, 19, from Honolulu, Hawaii
Atalya, 18, from Brooklyn, New York
Claire, 24, from New York City, New York
Dominique, 23, from Columbus, Ohio
Fatima, 22, from Boston, Massachusetts
Katarzyna, 22, from Roslyn, New York
Kimberly, 20, from Worcester, Massachusetts
Lauren, 22, from Brooklyn, New York
Marvita, 23, from San Francisco, California
Stacy Ann, 22, from Miami, Florida
Whitney , 20, from Atlantic Beach, Florida

If you wanna see a pic go to https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5923/antmcycle10ladiesiw7.png

Judges
Tyra Banks
J. Alexander
Nigel Barker
Paulina Porizkova

Monkey

I like Fatima, but good lord her "story" was disgusting. I feel so bad her.  :( I read online the other day too that 2 of her siblings got murdered when she was young.  :$%

Lauren is so not right for this competition... I can't believe they picked her.  :))

Monkey

Guess I'll keep talking to myself in here  :)))

Marvita's walk was terrible. She needs some serious help in that department.  :-\ Hopefully she gets sent home soon cause I can't stand her.  :)))

I was LMFAO so bad at Kim. Way to make Massachusetts proud, you quitter.  :ll She didn't seem like a model anyway, she just seemed like a complete ditz. Atalya was cute, but she didn't seem like a model to me either. I would have preferred to have seen Amis leave though cause I can't stand that  **** already and it's only the second episode.  >:D

Monkey

Time to talk to myself again.  :)))

Allison was a witch with a b, so I'm glad she went home. I nearly died when Lauren's name got called 1st though.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview