Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whatever happened to.....

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

This game is for finding out what happened to your favorite celebrity.

I'll start it off by saying "What ever happened to Christian Slater?" O+O

The next person has to tell me what happened to them and make a request of their own.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tponka

latest news I could find:
Is seeking joint custody of his children and division of property with his estranged wife, Ryan Haddon. (February 14, 2006)
Fell from a roof at Paris Hilton's neighbor's house while drunk at a party. (November 2, 2005)
A judge dismissed charges against him for allegedly groping a woman outside a deli in May. (September 20, 2005)
Rejected a plea bargain deal from prosecutors on a charge of allegedly groping a woman in a New York street. (July 15, 2005)

Whatever happened to Winona Ryder?

Tara

When she got caught shop lifting I think it ruined her career.

What happened to Screech on Saved By The Bell?   :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on September 30, 2006, 07:03:04 AM
When she got caught shop lifting I think it ruined her career.

What happened to Screech on Saved By The Bell?   :))

He's making his own adult movies now. :ooo

What ever happened to Baby Jane?

Tara

Can't you pick someone I know?  This person was before I was born.  >:D

Homer

Quote from: Tara on September 30, 2006, 07:42:40 AM

I'll start naming rasslers. <..>

Homer

harley89

If I am correct Baby Jane was played by Betty Davis and she died  Last info on her

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 30, 2006, 07:42:40 AM
lol.. I can relate to that....

Ilovemyweims

zeboo

After leaving WWF the Snake man himself struggled with addictions to various drugs and booze, and was featured in the fly on the wall wrestling documentary Beyond the Mat.

Things for him in recent years have not improved.  while at University in Portsmouth in England, someone received a leaflet through a letter box from Jake the Snake offering wrestling lessons in a local town hall.

Surely no wrestler has fallen as low as this?

what ever happened to Mikey the kid from the life cereal commercial

--So Mote It Be--

John Gilchrest AKA "mikey"   was last seen working as a radio advertising executive in NYC.

What happend to Kato Kaitlin     hahahahaha

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: wiccan8thhouse on October 08, 2006, 04:16:49 PM
John Gilchrest AKA "mikey"   was last seen working as a radio advertising executive in NYC.

What happend to Kato Kaitlin     hahahahaha

i think i heard he was going to have a talk show on the radio i think

What ever happened to Jim Baker tv evangelist

pogo_gamer

He met Bubba in prison and they are now husband and wife

What ever happened to Fess Parker

bams68

LIFE AFTER THE FRONTIER

After Daniel Boone, Parker retired from the screen and moved with his wife, Marcy, to Santa Barbara County, where he went into real estate development. In 1987, he leveraged his icon status with a third career when he purchased a 714-acre ranch in California's Santa Ynez Valley and established Fess Parker Winery and Vineyard. The family released its first wine in 1989. (Each bottle is replete with tiny coonskin cap.) And three years ago, on Marcy's initiative, they opened a 21-room inn there.

all I could come up with

What ever happen'd to - Danny Pintauro from Who's the boss (tv sitcom) the son of angella

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

This is the story of a former TV child star who did not get arrested for slapping a fan or for beating up a transvestite hooker in Arizona, did not crash his expensive car into a house in Encino or go into rehab to kick a drug habit.

``Excuse me,'' the waitress asks, ``but are you Jonathan?''

Danny Pintauro smiles up from the corner table at Harvey's in the Castro and answers, ``Well, yeah, among other people.''

It's been eight years since ``Who's the Boss?'' ended its eight-year run on ABC, but Pintauro gets the Jonathan question all the time. Although he's still recognized as the Goody Two-shoes son of Judith Light's Angela Bower, the 24-year-old actor, in town to star in ``The Velocity of Gary (Not His Real Name)'' at New Conservatory Theatre, is nothing like the character he played on TV. And unlike so many ex-child stars, Pintauro did not self-destruct when he stopped being famous.

Still a self-described ``skinny kid,'' Pintauro speaks in un-Jonathan-like declarative sentences, even when conceding that he has yet to figure out what he wants to do with his life.

``What I'm having is this conflict in my life right now, that in New York, I see my directing friends and I see acting friends and they've all got this level of passion about either or both of those directions that I've never really found myself having,'' he says. ``And maybe that's what's making me go, `Well, maybe that's not what I want to do.'

``I have a feeling,'' he adds, ``that when I find whatever it is I'm supposed to do, I'll have that passion. I don't yet, and that's OK.''

Pintauro has spent most of his life in show business, beginning at 2 as a child model. He played a rich kid for five years on ``As the World Turns'' before landing the role of Jonathan Bower. His film work includes the 1983 Stephen King film ``Cujo'' and Scholastic's ``The Benniker Gang'' with Andrew McCarthy.

When ``the show,'' as Pintauro invariably calls it, went off the air, he auditioned for a few things but when nothing materialized, he went to Stanford and almost disappeared from the public eye while he earned a degree in drama (with a focus on directing).

The ``almost'' was provided by the National Enquirer, which was planning to out Pintauro in 1997. Pintauro's response was to offer himself up -- for the interview, a tables-turning maneuver that resulted in a very positive article about a young actor who didn't think being gay was anything to hide or to apologize for.

Pintauro is many things, but the one thing he has never been is a ``celebrity basket case,'' thanks in large part to his parents' insistence that he have a normal childhood. Nonetheless, he knows he missed an important part of growing up.

``From the time I was 2, I was doing one thing after another,'' he says. ``And if there was space in between projects, it was very small. It wasn't until I could get out of Stanford that I could sit down and think about my life, to do the things that most kids do, which is to ask who am I, what do I want to be when I grow up. I never got to do Dan Pintauro.''

Right now, doing Dan Pintauro means reviving a character he first played off-Broadway last year to favorable reviews and sold- out houses. ``The Velocity of Gary (Not His Real Name)'' was also made into a film last year with Vincent D'Onofrio and Salma Hayek, but the film version, even if it had been watchable, is nothing like James Still's original play, in which a young hustler who calls himself Gary offers a 90-minute stream-of-consciousness tour of his searching mind.

``Gary'' ran for a month in New York last year before Pintauro had to go to Washington, D.C., to play a 16-year-old kid in Pulitzer Prize-winner Paula Vogel's searing drama about spousal abuse, ``Hot 'n' Throbbing.'' From there, he went to North Carolina to play Bosie in Moises Kaufman's ``Gross Indecency: The Three Trials of Oscar Wilde.'' He thought he'd left Gary behind him for good.

``I was OK at leaving it at that, but Mark wanted to do it again, and I realized I wanted to do it, too,'' Pintauro says. ``There were lots of things (in the character) I still wanted to explore.''

Pintauro and playwright Mark Cannistraro spent five weeks rehearsing the play in New York before arriving in San Francisco for the New Conservatory opening this week. One thing Pintauro didn't have to do for ``Who's the Boss?'' is round up props: On Sunday, he snags some fake flowers and a bulldog with a spike collar and a bobbing head that will find their way onto the set, to represent things Gary thinks and talks about.

When the play's run is finished, Pintauro will go back to New York to teach acting in a private high school. He's not sure, though, how much longer he'll stay in New York. Washington has an appeal, since his boyfriend lives there. For now, though, he still auditions for theater and films, but don't expect to see him pop up in another sitcom soon.

``Absolutely not,'' he says. ``And the reason is the challenges. There is absolutely no way for a sitcom to be a challenge to me. It would take a lot. I've made a lot of money (in the sitcom) and I've had the celebrity, so why do it?''

If being an out gay actor limits Pintauro's chances for certain roles, he all but shrugs at the problem.

``Maybe I'm a unique case because if I were straight, I still couldn't play the handsome Romeo type. I'm not built for it,'' he says. ``I'm a skinny kid, and I don't look 24. I've already got that problem outside of being gay. I'm auditioning for all kinds of things, but mostly teenagers and guys in their early, early 20s. In New York, I much prefer playing older because as characters get older, they get more interesting.''

So do former child stars.

Monkey

This isn't a celebrity or anything.. but SUE ME  >:D

Whatever happened to wattsmyname?  ???

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Monkey on March 04, 2007, 04:08:37 PM
This isn't a celebrity or anything.. but SUE ME  >:D

Whatever happened to wattsmyname?  ???

whats who's name?  :)) :)) :))

Ms.Behavin

haha I thought she posted the other day on something, cant remember. Cause I thought to myself "Hello it's march!" <Hint...Hint siggy>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview