Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whatever happened to.....

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

TmT

Stinkerbell

Whatever happened ( and what is the name of ) the woman who played the medium in the first Poltergeist movie?

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 30, 2007, 05:45:36 AM
Whatever happened ( and what is the name of ) the woman who played the medium in the first Poltergeist movie?
I cant think of her name...surely someone know the answer... I can see her lil dwarf face and hear her squeaky voice... the mere thought of that movie... <<scary>>

TmT

Stinkerbell

TmT

Gawd, that is going back...way back...hmmm I guess still singin but old and grey!! lmao

What ever happened to My Three Sons (Cast)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on December 03, 2007, 08:46:48 PM
Gawd, that is going back...way back...hmmm I guess still singin but old and grey!! lmao

I had posters of him and Donny Osmond and Shawn Cassidy and Parker Stevenson ALLLL over my walls!

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 10, 2007, 12:35:15 PM
Quote from: TmT on December 03, 2007, 08:46:48 PM

I had posters of him and Donny Osmond and Shawn Cassidy and Parker Stevenson ALLLL over my walls!
What ever  happened to The Osmonds...lol

jeffy

what ever happened to medication working? ? ? ?
my youngest son has freggin STREP THROAT again!!! yes again after spending 5 days at the hospital then getting released and getting antibiotics for 7 days. to end up with strep again 3 weeks later!!! pfft off to the pharmacy to get more amoxicillin!

TmT

Oh wow!! Jeffy Im so sorry to hear that.. and he's so precious to have to go thru this all over again.... unbelievable, not fair... poor baby...

jeffy

I know both my sons had it at once and both took anit-biotics and now one has it back they just keep passing it around hehe it blows!!!!!

TmT

Quote from: jeffy on December 10, 2007, 04:28:18 PM
I know both my sons had it at once and both took anit-biotics and now one has it back they just keep passing it around hehe it blows!!!!!
Hey, uh what about  tonsillitis, when a child frequently have strep dont they consider removin their tonsils to lessen the frequency of bacteria infections?

jeffy

nor sure if that done in 1 yr olds it might come to that tho. i gtg 4 now dinner and a movie ill be back later on :)

what ever happened to making days longer so we can do more hehe

TmT

Quote from: jeffy on December 10, 2007, 04:54:22 PM
nor sure if that done in 1 yr olds it might come to that tho. i gtg 4 now dinner and a movie ill be back later on :)

what ever happened to making days longer so we can do more hehe
I dont know...I think it all ended the last day I worked.... now that I dont work... days go by so fast...

What ever happened to men pullin the chair out for a woman for her to take a seat? lol

Stinkerbell

Tara

They went to self-serve  :>>

What ever happen to 8 track tapes?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview