PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:29:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Halloween

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

What is everyone going to be for Halloween  <?>  <O>

me chucky from childsplay

Ilovemyweims

to cool love bug!!

My husband and I are going as Pamela Anderson and Kidd Rock!!

My dogs are one is an angel, one  Baby ( he is such a baby) and the last will either be a pimp or a chippendales stripper!!

Luna

Im going as a toilet and my hubby is the toilet paper  :))) My friends helped us make the outfits. They did a great job with it

kandykitty20012

Stinkerbell

I'm going as the lady that stays home and hands out candy to obnoxious teenagers.   !@#$

Luna

Quote from: ABraveLady on October 02, 2006, 06:53:39 PM
I'm going as the lady that stays home and hands out candy to obnoxious teenagers.   !@#$

:))

kgansor

Quote from: ABraveLady on October 02, 2006, 06:53:39 PM
I'm going as the lady that stays home and hands out candy to obnoxious teenagers.   !@#$

LMFAO  :))  :))
thats too funny.

my boyfriend said if i wouldnt get mad at him for our little party he was gonna be a chippendales stipper XD i said he could, adn we were gonna get as many guys as we could to do it lol i think it would be hilarious
we wanted to do the couples costumes too but he thought of that, and i wanted to be a gangster girl since my boyfriend has enough guns for me to pick from, but i dont really want to do that anymore (Im over it lmao)
so i was going to go as a Beer Garden Girl, the costume looks really cute on, and its not too showey so i can move around adn sit without worrying  :)) I just need to get the fishnets and the petticoat thing for underneath to make it a little poofy  .w.
or i was going to wear a kimono and be a geisha/japanese girl.. but i coul djust go buy a robe from walmart  :))

harley89

Yall have fun I live so far out I havent seen a trick or treater since 1981  <>

lovebug44

CindyLouWho

Quote from: harleyrider on October 03, 2006, 02:50:36 AM
Yall have fun I live so far out I havent seen a trick or treater since 1981  <>

lol Harley.  I'd love to live out in the boonies away from people.  I live in a development now & I hate it.  Being born & raised on the side of a mtn, it sure is a big major difference.   :))  I'll have so many kids here that nite I'll go nuts but thank goodness there's a 2 hr time limit on it here. 

harley89

I miss trick or treaters. so I am going to a local church here they have trunk or treat.  People park in the parking lot and the kids go car to car to get candy.  Seems to be a safe way for them to have fun. So many mean people out there  <O>

ineedath4ever

Well it was my wedding date which isnt happening but was gonna to be Jack the Pumpkin King

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview