PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:02:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What Happened To The Pogo Fight Back Topic?

Started by ĴĐ,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

Quote from: JD on October 23, 2006, 09:12:55 AM
Quote from: wattsmyname on October 23, 2006, 09:11:41 AM
I don't think it is going to happen. I think it was just a bunch of attention getting B.S.
Thank you! I think you just saved me from getting rid of all my Autos! :D :/\ 8) O0

JD never get rid of your autos, always keep them

ĴĐ

Quote from: nightperson on October 23, 2006, 09:18:27 AM
Quote from: JD on October 23, 2006, 09:12:55 AM
Quote from: wattsmyname on October 23, 2006, 09:11:41 AM
I don't think it is going to happen. I think it was just a bunch of attention getting B.S.
Thank you! I think you just saved me from getting rid of all my Autos! :D :/\ 8) O0

JD never get rid of your autos, always keep them
You got it! O0

gator8_24

It sounds like we need to hope never win a jackpot as they check our acct, before we have a chance to decline/claim the prizes. So can still be caught using autos no matter what.

ĴĐ

Quote from: gator8 on October 23, 2006, 09:22:25 AM
It sounds like we need to hope never win a jackpot as they check our acct, before we have a chance to decline/claim the prizes. So can still be caught using autos no matter what.
I hope for all of us that use Autos here that none of us win, I don't want all of y'all to lose your accounts!

IndianLover

:( this just goes on and on like the energizer bunny  :))

gator8_24

Quote from: IndianLover on October 23, 2006, 09:29:04 AM
:( this just goes on and on like the energizer bunny  :))

We need to remove his batteries! lol

IndianLover

mr.clean

what about the Lottos post    ?   Recently her posts too us have not been friendly like they used too me ...

harley89

Right on Mr Clean that is what set off my warning signals. The posts just didnt seem like Carolyn. While the alarm wasnt quite as loud for the lottso post I am questioning it. Although I am sure Homer and Mayhem took steps to prevent the imposter from posting