PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:27:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost Temple Poker

Started by happyhunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

happyhunter

::) I hope this is of help, to all those playing Lost Temple Poker, When you get to the 2nd skull & win an advance, when the barrel rolls over you & drops below the bridge, click anywhere on the game screen to advance 2 instead of 1.
Also if you find the Ace in any row in the bonus round, click the rest of the cards in that section as you only get 1 ace in the whole set so you're garanteed the royal flush.
Just a little help to get further.
:)))

harley89

I won many many tokens in the bonus game by finding the ace

TmT

Quote from: happyhunter on October 06, 2006, 03:02:56 AM
::) I hope this is of help, to all those playing Lost Temple Poker, When you get to the 2nd skull & win an advance, when the barrel rolls over you & drops below the bridge, click anywhere on the game screen to advance 2 instead of 1.
Also if you find the Ace in any row in the bonus round, click the rest of the cards in that section as you only get 1 ace in the whole set so you're garanteed the royal flush.
thankz fo' info... I'm still creepin with this game.....only challenge ever that I didnt complete on the first day...first hour...geesh

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 06, 2006, 06:45:42 AM
Quote from: happyhunter on October 06, 2006, 03:02:56 AM
thankz fo' info... I'm still creepin with this game.....only challenge ever that I didnt complete on the first day...first hour...geesh

yup, like popping the ducks last  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview