PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:38:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Soda Bottle Lets You Mix Your Own Flavors

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Reminds me of one of those Bic pens I had back in school. Yanno, the one where you could click to choose one of four colors. (Black, Blue, Green and Red)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

Mayhem

QuoteReminds me of one of those Bic pens I had back in school. Yanno, the one where you could click to choose one of four colors. (Black, Blue, Green and Red)

I remember those! Never bought one though.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on October 07, 2006, 02:01:45 PM
QuoteReminds me of one of those Bic pens I had back in school. Yanno, the one where you could click to choose one of four colors. (Black, Blue, Green and Red)

I'm a gadget person. I had one. :P

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on October 07, 2006, 02:22:56 PM
Quote from: Mayhem on October 07, 2006, 02:01:45 PM

I'm a gadget person. I had one. :P

yes, they came in handy in chemisty life saver

bams68

Those were awesome pens, n cute too. This topic reminds me of those drinks they came out with a few years back, Orbitz I think. It had sum kind of juice an had lil balls or sumthing floating around inside, was neat to look at, but man tasted horrible to me. Anyone remember that drink??Included a pic  :xx

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

nightperson

Quote from: bams68 on October 07, 2006, 04:20:50 PM
Those were awesome pens, n cute too. This topic reminds me of those drinks they came out with a few years back, Orbitz I think. It had sum kind of juice an had lil balls or sumthing floating around inside, was neat to look at, but man tasted horrible to me. Anyone remember that drink??Included a pic  :xx

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

i never seen them, maybe only in some parts of some states

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

Homer

Ilovemyweims

sounds cool but i know if find one i like and that would be the only combo id have!!      ::

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Homer on October 07, 2006, 01:51:17 PM
Reminds me of one of those Bic pens I had back in school. Yanno, the one where you could click to choose one of four colors. (Black, Blue, Green and Red)
Geeeez what next....now i feel real old since you brought up about the old bic pens :'((....and yes i did have one when i was a kid....i also remember bic also had a super one out if i am correct it had 8 different colors

Homer

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on October 12, 2006, 05:38:07 AM
Quote from: Homer on October 07, 2006, 01:51:17 PM
Geeeez what next....now i feel real old since you brought up about the old bic pens :'((....and yes i did have one when i was a kid....i also remember bic also had a super one out if i am correct it had 8 different colors

I don't remember the 8 color one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview