I think Im gonna need a potty break...or this chair is gonna get wet... rofl

kandykitty20012

I think i needs a sleep break
........snuggling my blankey right now....Nite Nite Tokens :/o\

TmT

Nitie Night g/f.. the pleasure been mine :) sleep tight

Ms.Behavin

bams68

I think ur eyes were seeing rite and we do have 3 Personals this week, Yay.....make me closer getting my 2005 book done. whooohoooo

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

I think I dont need them and Im tired of redoin the others....gl for those that really can use the 3...

CindyLouWho

I think its good people can do 3 personals this week.   O0

kandykitty20012

bams68

I think that sounds great

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

I think Bams think...that soundin great as if...she is tempted to uh... oh nevermind.... lmao ((dont hit me)) rofl my  :o0 off... oh gawd.. Im goin to get it... lol

Mr. Rasputia

i'm going to have a bubble bath also, but i make my own bubbles  %%  ?.?

TmT

I think I may take  O+O  :. of u doin the bubble bath thingie.... if you use a jacuzzi ... I may join you...

bams68

LMAO@Tokens....u silly u

I think I had the funniest laugh this morning. My dad went to work last nite and he works for this security company and normally jus watches over a saw mill at nite....well last nite they had him do a concert, which I thought was kewl....well my dad is now over 60 yrs old and I thought they would jus make him watch the door or sumthing, an where we are from we don't get big popular people here very much and so I assumed it was a charity thing with sum boring music or play - stuff like that ya know. Well I called my mom today and she said that I would have the most laugh at my dad....my dad went to security at a concert of Ice Cube  :)) :)) :))...I'm like omg that must have been boring for him, he said nah actually it was all good....there were girl strippers and he had a blast. I'm like u mean girls dancing, he's like no they were naked.  :ooo :)) an he was in charge of the dressing rooms  :))) :)) omg I totally almost pee'd myself laughing

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Bet mom had a blast when daddy got home and his stamine shoulda be highhhhhh charged on full "speed ahead" rofl so hard..... Bet you better plan on bein a big sister 9 months from last night.... lmao... Im jus kiddin... but my ex did security as part time (he was in the navy) he never got an assignment that lucky... lol

bams68

I think it was all kewl, but kinda odd thou for me as my dad is up there and who could he protect? With all these rappers getting shot....kinda funny when u think about it. Ah well if it gave my parents a nite of fun, I'm happy for them *smiles*. I could use a younger sister, I'm tired of being the baby of the family  8)

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

rotfl @ LoCO and TOkens

I think I am sick of playing Mahjong.  :xx

bams68

I think I love that game....

Ur Deer Friend
bams

kandykitty20012

I think i am off to do some running around..... :/\ see you all later (OO)

Ms.Behavin

I think I use to love that game too but after 102 games in 4 days. I have had enough.  :OO !@#$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview