Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on April 09, 2007, 06:49:40 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 09, 2007, 06:47:25 PM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on April 09, 2007, 06:41:46 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 09, 2007, 06:12:08 PM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on April 09, 2007, 06:07:28 PM
yep has been a rough week....but hey i am gonna pop some <:> and have some cold  :!! not to late to come down......I will leave the rest for you to do..... :-*
It sounds enticin...but if I did that... all the noise and fightin and screamin we be doin will drive your hubby nuts... besides... makin him laugh so hard... it maybe a change for him... lol
LOL...he always laughs....but cant to hard.....his  <3 wont be able to take it....... :;
yeah...any excitment...rather its good or bad...is not a good thing right now... too much exertion of anykind is not recommended for him right now.... we would have to be extremely nice to one another...<barfin> rofl
LOL....I think it been 1 week and i cannot wait to get back to work.....lol....he is off until further notice..... :!$ He dont know what to do with his self :&
I am more than positive he will find something to do. lmfao! 

Luna

bams68

I think you better mix urself a drink to go with that lawn cuttin' hun *smiles*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Darling SilverDodger

Mow the grass?... nnnaaaa..... Only when I can't see the dog  ;::
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

bams68

speaking of pets, I think people who abuse pets is jus wrong.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

kandykitty20012

Quote from: bams68 on April 12, 2007, 03:48:29 PM
speaking of pets, I think people who abuse pets is jus wrong.

Ur Deer Friend
bams
I think you right.....I also think the people should get abused the same way they abuse thier pets.....this will stop it from happening again and again and again,

bams68

I think the penatly for abusing pets is only a slap on the wrist and I think that's why people continue to abuse them, they think they can get away with it and if they get caught....no big deal. Jus a shame to know how cruel it is cuz these animals dun know any better an bascially learn from the owners anywho, Jus crazy *shakes head*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

zeboo

I think if someone abuses a pet the police need to chain them to a tree outside in the rain with no food and kick them whenever someone walks by  >:D

bams68

I think people would actaully pay to do this, jus to see them suffer like they did to the poor pet.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Darling SilverDodger

Yes, I think you are right ... both about pet and people....... just so you know..... I treat my dogs good.  :)) better then my husband .. that what he says. but I say I had the dogs before and might have even when he gone  >:D if he not careful about pi**ing me off
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

bams68

I think animals are great to have around and make a wonderful pet for ill/sick people - children love them so much.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

kandykitty20012

I think Tara is gonna be in deep SH*T with Homer.

TmT

I think I'm still laughin at the missin chocolate bunny.... rofl hard

kandykitty20012

TmT

I think if you need a d/p dont call me... I'm busted << no Monkey I didnt say big busted>>

d/p (down payment)

kandykitty20012

I think its time to give hubby another sleeping pill...... :-X........ :/o\....... :)))

Monkey

I think Kitty gives him too many sleeping pills  :oo :)))

Ms.Behavin

I think Kittys husband's doctor needs to check his liver too.  :)) :)) Lord knows how long this has gone on. LMFAO!

On the news today:

A woman by the name of KandyKitty was arrested for the intoxication of sleeping pills to 3 men in a bar. The men are claiming that Mrs. KandyKitty sexualy abused them and took them to a Motel and made them pay the bill. 
  :)) :)) :))

TmT

I think Kitty would be so tired after all that...but oh so happy...lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview