Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Think...game

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

hmmmm it's not really a 3rd leg is it??? That' can't be...OMFG plz tell me it isn't.... :xx

Is gonna have sum weird nitemare if it is :ooo
Ur Deer Friend
bams

ĴĐ

Quote from: bams68 on January 11, 2007, 06:39:02 PM
hmmmm it's not really a 3rd leg is it??? That' can't be...OMFG plz tell me it isn't.... :xx

Is gonna have sum weird nitemare if it is :ooo
Ur Deer Friend
bams
Not a third leg, bams. :))) I think it's a creepy picture though! :)))

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on January 11, 2007, 06:38:47 PM
I think we need snow... VA
I think Massachusetts needs snow too! We've only had it once and it wasn't even an inch!  >:(( !@#$ (O+O) :///

bams68

I think so too, I'm just trying to figure out what the heck it is....without trying to get tooo close LOL if ya know what I mean

Ur Deer Friend
bams

ĴĐ

I think it's time for bed! Good night everyone!

TmT

:/o\ Nite Night JD... nice playin with you today... seriously...... ur the best comedian online....  :)) u always make me laugh... tyvm for the laughs tonight

TmT

I think I know why his initials are JD... Just Delicious

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on January 11, 2007, 08:21:22 PM
I think I know why his initials are JD... Just Delicious
GOOD One.....I think i am really..LMAO :)) :)) :)) :))

pogo_gamer

I think I think to much, just to think about thinking give me a headache

bams68

I think it's time to log off, lil ones up.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

I think your correct, but do hurry back when you can

bams68

I think I am about to kick a few butts today, had this huge disgustion about the weather an how the ozone layer is getting worst and how they say we are gonna get a very hot hot summer, and of all things that could come out of my ex's mouth was, good I can't wait to see a good hot summer. I'm like are you so stupid....here we are middle of winter for us in Canada and we don't even have a foot of snow on the ground, I worry so much about the future and how it's gonna affect my son an here this brat is, throwing around words like that. Omg I soooo wanted to pound him into next week.....I could have fried an egg on my forhead I was soo tick'd. I just hope people open there eyes and try to help out abit more cuz this weather is scary and it's not good to see sumthing so unusal.
I think I should have wrote that in the whine'ing topic huh LOL...then again I wouldn't have shut up >:((

Ur Deer Friend
bams

kandykitty20012

Quote from: bams68 on January 12, 2007, 10:52:06 AM
I think I am about to kick a few butts today, had this huge disgustion about the weather an how the ozone layer is getting worst and how they say we are gonna get a very hot hot summer, and of all things that could come out of my ex's mouth was, good I can't wait to see a good hot summer. I'm like are you so stupid....here we are middle of winter for us in Canada and we don't even have a foot of snow on the ground, I worry so much about the future and how it's gonna affect my son an here this brat is, throwing around words like that. Omg I soooo wanted to pound him into next week.....I could have fried an egg on my forhead I was soo tick'd. I just hope people open there eyes and try to help out abit more cuz this weather is scary and it's not good to see sumthing so unusal.
I think I should have wrote that in the whine'ing topic huh LOL...then again I wouldn't have shut up >:((

Ur Deer Friend
bams    WOW...I think i hope you feel much better since you vented

pogo_gamer

:o wow bams, for a usually cool, calm and collect person, You have shown me a new side, I think best described as " I am Woman, Hear Me Roar "

Anyhow, I do agree with you and your thoughts on this matter and stand behind you weather your venting in this thread or the propper one O0

Glad you got that off your chest !! Now lets  !@!

kandykitty20012

I think Bams is right i agree with her on that subject

pogo_gamer

kandykitty20012

I think i am gonna leave for a bit but will be back on later.....its been fun posting with ya Gamer (OO)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview