Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Think...game

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

TmT

I think Gamer is tryin to play with his basketball....

bams68

TmT

lol.. I think if you feel the monitor shake... he made a "basket"... lol  he scored....

bams68

I think I am gonna go chill out on the couch soon.....leggies are a hurtin' from all my walking today

ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

bams68

I think that's very nice of you, have a great nite you two, bbl to post abit before bed time. Have a good one

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Nite Nite hun... dont do anything... I WOULD... lol

pogo_gamer

I think I'm going to chase my drugs with a brew

TmT

pogo_gamer

I think when I try to get up from this chair, I'm going to go down on my knees  :'((

TmT

omg...u been sittin too dang long.... oh my

I think we need to call u a forklifter... lol

pogo_gamer

I think these Muscle Spasams are going to be the death of me, taking my breath away  :(

TmT

C'mere honey, I'll massage your legs.....but dont ask me to massage that third leg... lol.. I think your wife can do that one....

pogo_gamer

Not tonight honey, I have cramps......................  :))

I think I'm going to take a hot hot shower and let the water run on my back,  May bbl, nice havin you back in the fun n games  O0

TmT

I think you should... I think things would smell better around here  (OO)thats your way of sayin u miss me... lol... I miss u too, bighead....

bams68

I think hot baths help achin muscles. Hope u feel better afterwards. I take them all the time but not for my muscles more so for my butt, that's where I feel most pain....no not cuz I'm sitting to much. The nerve that is being pinched by my herinated disk is the main nerve that goes down my body from my tailbone rite down to my toes and they just never stop hurting, an the most painful area is my butt LOL...but I'm not complain' anymore cuz it's much better, before it was my ankles felt like sumone was taking a hammer to my ankle on the side and hammerin' on them....was horrific pain. So I hope u feel better

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

I think I am so glad I read the whole paragraph explainin why she has butt pain... at first... Im thinkin... oh my... tmi...  what in gawd's earth done mess that  :o0 up..... whew.... glad its not what I thought.... whew.... :)))  :oo  :oo  :'(( sowwee... I shoulda known it wasnt that... hope ya tail bone get better soon....

bams68

:))Well it sure wasn't sumthing sexually, LOL man I would remember that and neva do that again LOL. I think there's nothing much more the doc *clown * can do, it's either live with it or remove it, and take the chance to be better or even worst. If I move which I pretty much know I am , my sweetie has already asked his doc to check me out and see what they can do for this poor achin' chick

I think my doctor is worst then a clown

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

I think I have a protrusion disc w/arthritis but it is not herniated ... doc recommend needle in my spine... I refuse...so I go to Pain Management Clinic.....if not corrected they say it may turn to a herniated disc and thats far worst....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview