Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Think...game

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

I think I was bold, real bold to let my 17-yr-old drive tonight in the sleet/icy-rain...visibility was  poor for me so I let her drive.... She swears out she's a better driver....

TmT

Ty....

I think Gamer is gonna play with us tonight....  O+O

kandykitty20012

TmT

I think I saw him signed in at the bottom of whose here....and he jus signed off Messenger....

TmT

rofl @Kitty  (O+O)  :"  <ooo>  ::>   I think I wont choke him... I wanna dance with him

kandykitty20012

I think he is really dragging his  :o0 working the double shifts.... :)))

TmT

:. That's a  :(  picture...watchin his big  :o0 drag....... oh my...the skid marks... lol  ((oopz ...I said I was gonna be good)) spank me, Gamer

kandykitty20012

I think his Depends are catching those big ole skid marks....butt he is leaving cotton fuzzies behind :)) :.

TmT

:ooo Better pull out your dirt  >>:D and vaccum up all that cotton fuzz I think Gamer left jus for you....

kandykitty20012

I think he pops on for a quickie cuz he misses us so....just lingering in the back ground to be near us or stalking us :o

TmT

<:> Well, I know he miss postin... I think he's punishin me for raggin on him about how fast he got to 4400... I was jus playin....  >>:D

kandykitty20012

< i know you where just kidding...i think he does also...he must just be busy thats all>

I think i am gonna hit the hay :/o\.....nice catching up with ya again Tokens (OO)

TmT

k.. I will go play pogo........... my medz tryin to kick in...I will play for a bit and run auto too..... I do that every night... all night long ..... bad girl

--So Mote It Be--

I think these games are great, the posts have me  :))

wildcat

muggzy

i think i like 2 smell fish....no i know i like 2 smell fish

:;"

TmT

I think your profile need to show me if you're a male or female, Mug... so I can understand better why u wanna smell fish....  :ooo

kandykitty20012

I think Mugzzy dont want anyone to know which way he/she is or goes :ooo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview