Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Think...game

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_gamer

I think I am going to set the table for dinner, you rest well bams

TmT

I think I miss my daughter <<whimperin>>well, at least she feels better...she went home yesterday...

bams68

I think it's gonna be a long long long day.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on January 27, 2007, 05:21:49 AM
I think it's gonna be a long long long day.

Ur Deer Friend
bams
I think ur right.... BUT... on the brighter side... things could be far worst and if we start the day on a possitive note... it wont seem so long at all  (OO)

bams68

true, so far it's been a great day. My mom picked up my son for the day, so well that gives me sum time to wash sum clothes I got from my sister yesterday ...and my sweetie jus called and well that makes my day an well heck jus my whole decade. LOL Now he's transferring the movie "snakes on a plane" I been trying to dl it but always seemed to be a corrupt file, well he got it and yay I finally will be able to watch it...so that's what I'll be doing later. So I think it's gonna be a long day but a good one  (OO)

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

I think thats great Bams... I hate corrupt files....but, like u said... he got it...so yeahhhh... my daughter is takin SATs ..even in pain... I am prayin she does well, inspite of her pain..... she's a bright child... (if I may brag.... lol)

CindyLouWho

I think (in fact I know) thats 1 movie I definitely won't be watching Bams but I'm sure it's a good 1, can't handle watching snakes!   :ooo :ooo :ooo

--So Mote It Be--

so i think im gonna just lay low and watch some movies in between posting here, and playing pogo.

CindyLouWho

I think I'm going to go finish a book I'm reading then watch tv for a while   <:>

TmT

I think that sounds good... wonder what's the name of that book  ""

CindyLouWho

The Road by Cormac McCarthy..finished it then took a nap, lol

Think I'll read "Dear John" next by Nicholas Sparks

PunkInDrublic

I think I'll try to go to sleep (for the tenth time tonight)  :))

bams68

I think I owe my son a walk today, as I promised him last nite if he went to bed and be a big boy - I would take him outside. He was not feeling great last nite. Thanks to my mom, as I warned her not to feed him sooo much as he was having trouble with his acid reflux and what does she do - feeds him ice cream and everything else in the house. Poor thang

As for the movie "Snakes on a Plane" = It was pretty good. I'm terrified of them too, and the movie was not all that bad. Seems like u know when sumones gonna get attacked so the whole suspense is not there. However there is a few parts where people get attack and it's not for children as it has a great deal of adult content ....I think the most gross part was the snake in the womans dress that came out and bit her in the eye...ok now that's pretty much the yuckiest part I think...but overall it was a good movie. :/\

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

I think I'm going to make Lamb Chops for dinner

TmT

I think my daughter's ankle looks a lot better today....and she's in less pain...

pogo_gamer

TmT

I think everytime we get snow here.... everything shuts down... its ridiculous....

bams68

I think we got sum posters now...... :<< :<<.  :/\ waves hello to all

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

<ooo> Poster Dance  <ooo> I think so too, Bams... and mornin back atcha...and to all...

CindyLouWho

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview