Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Think...game

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

i think i need to make us all a nice hot cup of hot chocolate ..since its brrrrrrrrr cold

TmT

I think I want breakfast since pogo is down...

justahumping

I think I am glad to be home for a Christmas and New Years day

TmT

I think snow is out the question for Christmas for us :(

wattsmyname

TmT

I think I cant make up my mind what to do with my spare bedroom.

bams68

I think my son is out to get me  :((
been up since 4am the past two weeks >:((

HELP
:OO

Ur Deer TIRED Friend
bams

TmT

I think Santa really gets around... lmao  <<> ho ho hooooooooo

kandykitty20012

I think i am gonna get santas  :<< to wrap the rest of my presents for me )))

TmT

:<< I think ur gonna get the biggest Christmas presents this year... watch and see  )))

justahumping

I think I am going to have a good CHRISTmas even if I dont want one. It started today. three different people droped off surprises for me, one ever brought over supper for me so I would not have to cook!  I have a couple that wants to come over tomorrow. I wish I could just tell them the truth, I do not feel like company at all.

CindyLouWho

I think lot of people care for Just & want him to have a very nice Christmas.  That is so very nice of them & is so nice to know that people do care!  I hope you enjoy the day Just!!   :c:

TmT

I think I will not let anyone or anything bring down my thankfulness for being alive to see another Christmas.. always one possitive thing to think about instead of negative.....

justahumping

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on December 24, 2006, 09:13:39 PM
I think I will not let anyone or anything bring down my thankfulness for being alive to see another Christmas.. always one possitive thing to think about instead of negative.....
You are so very right there Tokens. I am not saying that I am not ahppy to be alive. Just that I dont feel like having company this Christmas is all.......

justahumping

Quote from: CindyLouWho on December 24, 2006, 09:00:03 PM
I think lot of people care for Just & want him to have a very nice Christmas.  That is so very nice of them & is so nice to know that people do care!  I hope you enjoy the day Just!!   :c:

Thank you ((Cindy)) and I hope you have a wounderfull Christmas, you too ((Tokens))

sportsguru

I think it's going to be a long long time before I get to 1,000 post  :<<  <...>  <ooo>

justahumping

You will make it in no time at all. Good Luck!

sportsguru

ty jus  i'll try and stick with it.

I think I'm going to call it a night and say Merry Christmas to all of you and will see you soon.

justahumping

I think it is Christmas on the East coast, soooooooooooo  <<>

I think I can wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and I think I wish everyone the very best of health, happiness and MONEY in their stocking today!  <...>

Merry Christmas everyone!  )))

TmT

I think u will get to 1000 b4 New Year... lol... Happy Christmas to u 2 Jus and Cindy...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview