kandykitty20012

I think Luna is starting to feel better :<<

Tara

I think today is going to be a good day for someone.  :^*

Mr. Rasputia

bams68

Quote from: Luna on February 17, 2007, 06:33:23 AM
I think Bams siggy is cute. O0

I think that is sweet of you to say....I tried adding bling to that one but it made the animation run chappy so I gave up. Ah well it is still fun playing around with PsP and all

I think ur's are great as well, very eye catching O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

I think everyone knows how to do PSP except me.   :-\

bams68

I think I have to say thankies to Luna for helping me with the bling animation  O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams

kandykitty20012

I think its time to walk my dogs  ;:: ;:: ;:: ;::

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on February 18, 2007, 04:08:56 AM
I think I have to say thankies to Luna for helping me with the bling animation  O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams
Bling bling... I think it's not jus for hip hop anymo'... lol ... I have a folder full of blings... we will swap one day girls.. lol

bams68

That sounds awesome Tokens, yes indeed. I found a site and I shared it with Luna and she has a few herself....but sure indeed sounds great. Not sure if Luna noticed sum on the site I gave her, only open up in psp and not animation shop....still gotta figure out those ones, but yeah all fun. I really enjoy those cute animations, they touch up a pic so nicely. An I love ur new siggy Tokens - That's just so lovely and cute. Well done

I think I'm addicted to psp

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Tyvm... I see and Luna doin very well with PSP... ya sig is nice, as well... and the blings are very easy to use... jus copy and paste... ((of course, resize if need be))

Trini gave me the link to 2 Blings sites and I d/l ev1... played with them all too... Trini is very talented and she is doin awesome... I love learnin new things... I saw the blings many many months ago.... and she was the one told me what the proper name was... <<She's A true friend>>

bams68

I think that's where I was having trouble, I was calling them chaser lights. Could not find a darn thing. Then I began to think that maybe people make them themselves by removing them from a picture or just making them which ever....talk about TIME and PATIENCE. To clear all the background around a single bling....was stupid. I knew there was another way....then Luna told me how it was done and that you download them from sites n stuff. an she was calling them bling which fuel'd my fire and bang got one site for now....still looking. How about I just PM u the site Tokens and u can check it out for urself cuz maybe u have them already ...

Yes I've seen sum of Trini's work and I love her stuff. I'm still learning and Luna is doing awesome too. ^5 gals

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Luna

I think I need to say thankies to bams and tokens. Im trying hard to learn all the psp things. As for the blings Im having troubles locating sites for them.If I locate any I will let ya know.  And yes kitty Im doing much better. My broken nose is almost healed. I get the cast off my arm sometime next month. And the insurance company replaced my car.It was totaled. I hope no one ever t-bones me again. Not fun getting in a wreck. The air bags really did cushion the impact. They were going 50 mph when they hit me.They went right through their red light and nailed me in my door. Doctor said if I didnt have side curtain air bags it wouldve been worse.

bams68

I think people can drive way too out of control. I am thankful ur ok.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

I think ur right Bams. People are insane. But glad your doing better now Luna.

bams68

I think I have a craving for fudge  %%

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Luna

I think Im going to go make some more sweet tea. I drank it all. And ty bams and Ms. Im doing much much better  :^*

bams68

I think that's great news

Ur Deer Friend
bams

kandykitty20012

I think Luna is healing fast....Thats great news :^* :^* :^*

TmT

I think this is the first I read of ya havin a broken nose... ss to hear that... I agree with others as to wishin you well soon...

TMT

Luna

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on February 20, 2007, 08:50:32 AM
I think this is the first I read of ya havin a broken nose... ss to hear that... I agree with others as to wishin you well soon...

TMT

Ty Tokens. My arm is broken as well. I was in a car accident. Doing much much better  <..>. I love you siggy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview