Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Think...game

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Ms.Behavin

I think I am exhausted. Been a very long day!  :/o\

TmT

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 24, 2007, 07:28:18 PM
I think I am exhausted. Been a very long day!  :/o\
So sorry to hear... I think you should get some rest....

kandykitty20012

I think i am gonns go do some yard work today... :!#

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on March 27, 2007, 08:26:54 AM
I got work done inside and out....  The electrician fixed the bad switch in my youngest daughter's room... my oldest daughter moved out this past November so he put in new ceilin fan in her room.  That is a larger room than the one my youngest is in now... I re-doin that room so she can move in it.  Im gettin it painted soon...prob when I do the bathroom too.  Outside it was mulch time... my flowerbed is around  2 sides... (front and left side facin the street) I live in a cudesac and Im the corner house.  So it was mulch day...... unbelievable the amount of work. I am not finish puttin it down... lol

oopz jus looked up and saw I typed a lot <Tara is gonna tease me> lmfaoz

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 27, 2007, 03:24:17 PM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on March 27, 2007, 08:26:54 AM
I got work done inside and out....  The electrician fixed the bad switch in my youngest daughter's room... my oldest daughter moved out this past November so he put in new ceilin fan in her room.  That is a larger room than the one my youngest is in now... I re-doin that room so she can move in it.  Im gettin it painted soon...prob when I do the bathroom too.  Outside it was mulch time... my flowerbed is around  2 sides... (front and left side facin the street) I live in a cudesac and Im the corner house.  So it was mulch day...... unbelievable the amount of work. I am not finish puttin it down... lol

oopz jus looked up and saw I typed a lot <Tara is gonna tease me> lmfaoz
I hera ya Tokens....I have so much spring stuff i have to do also,.....like lay sod in front yard,finish flower beds,plants trees.....etc,.......

I think i need a bubble bath before i go to work O0

TmT

I think Tara should be practicin PSP... stop delayin it... lol

kandykitty20012

TmT

I think its a shame I never got dressed today...jus kickin back all day long... and enjoyin bein lazy...

kandykitty20012

I think i should get off puter and finish washing my clothes....( its been a all day thang)

TmT

Im so sorry to hear you had so much to wash.... you been so busy takin care hubby and all.. you shoulda called me.. I woulda gladly came over.... oh well.. to late now... <gigglin>

kandykitty20012

yep has been a rough week....but hey i am gonna pop some <:> and have some cold  :!! not to late to come down......I will leave the rest for you to do..... :-*

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on April 09, 2007, 06:07:28 PM
yep has been a rough week....but hey i am gonna pop some <:> and have some cold  :!! not to late to come down......I will leave the rest for you to do..... :-*
It sounds enticin...but if I did that... all the noise and fightin and screamin we be doin will drive your hubby nuts... besides... makin him laugh so hard... it maybe a change for him... lol

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 09, 2007, 06:12:08 PM
It sounds enticin...but if I did that... all the noise and fightin and screamin we be doin will drive your hubby nuts... besides... makin him laugh so hard... it maybe a change for him... lol
LOL...he always laughs....but cant to hard.....his  <3 wont be able to take it....... :;

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on April 09, 2007, 06:41:46 PM
LOL...he always laughs....but cant to hard.....his  <3 wont be able to take it....... :;
yeah...any excitment...rather its good or bad...is not a good thing right now... too much exertion of anykind is not recommended for him right now.... we would have to be extremely nice to one another...<barfin> rofl

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 09, 2007, 06:47:25 PM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on April 09, 2007, 06:41:46 PM
yeah...any excitment...rather its good or bad...is not a good thing right now... too much exertion of anykind is not recommended for him right now.... we would have to be extremely nice to one another...<barfin> rofl
LOL....I think it been 1 week and i cannot wait to get back to work.....lol....he is off until further notice..... :!$ He dont know what to do with his self :&

bams68

I think it's been one heck of a busy week

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview