PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:38:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I think my auto days are over....

Started by ButterflyKisses,

Previous topic - Next topic

ButterflyKisses

I notice I've been using them less and less all the time. For the last few weeks, I hadnt used one at all. I don't know why, I do love them.

But I think it's time for me to throw in my autos and play by hand.

But I am keeping all my autos in case I change my mind  :)))

ILoveSiamese

wattsmyname

It's good to mix it up...Play some by hand and Auto some, most.. OK all for me.  :))

harley89

Same here. Idont use autos all the time. I play more by hand. Just some rank badges I would be dead before I could get them.  And when it comes to popping all the balloons  in Poppit auto auto auto

Tara

I'm using auto's for all my game award badges and I still feel like I will be dead before I get them all done. <:>

jeffery

me  all i need to  get done with all my game :/// awards badges is 10

Homer

All I can say is thank you for autos. Without them I would have hardly any badges. With them I am rapidly approaching the 700 badge mark. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffery

me i  got 469  and i have just been a member a year as of sept 27  :-X

wattsmyname

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on October 08, 2006, 08:01:19 AM
All I can say is thank you for autos. Without them I would have hardly any badges. With them I am rapidly approaching the 700 badge mark. :D

wtg Homer O0

Mary

i agree homer wtg   :D  and tara i feel you i wonder when i will ever finish this award album  :((

nightperson

i do some with uncle, but 75% i do by hand,,ok 90% lol wtg every1 on getting badges and ranks  O0

badgehog

Ive been a pogo member a little over a year and standing right now at 410 badges...i do play alot by hand, but would not be even close to that number if it wasn't for the autos. Ty Ty Badge Help and Pogo Cheats <3

fiz

tponka

I have 663, but no mobiles.  There are only 11 game award badges that I have not gotten.  %$#@! Battle Phlinx and %$#@! Pinochle ranks and two of the "luck" poker badges are holding me back from having them all.  (well, besides mobile)  And I *should* have my JP badge that i EARNED on my own, which got stripped when my account was audited.   :'((

wattsmyname

mavis

Just wondering what makes Pogo pick you out to audit your account? 

wattsmyname

Quote from: mavis on October 18, 2006, 10:47:01 PM
Just wondering what makes Pogo pick you out to audit your account? 
They only Audit your account if you win a prize or Jackpot.
I found this on pogo

All right... let's say I'm a PLAYER who DOESN'T work for Pogo and I win a prize on Pogo, what exactly happens?
Let me break it down for you! When you get a Jackpot Spin and actually win, our database records that you won a prize, what prize you won and the game in which you won it, as well as the time and date. This is how I can make sure that the prize was in fact won.

Next, we get the list of names that have won for the week and we process each name for eligibility and cheating. This is the part that many players do not understand fully. We do not single out anyone for cheating, but if you win a prize we do audit your account. We have a very thorough process that we use to see if your account has ever used a third party program or used any other form of cheating.

Once you are cleared of ever breaking the Terms of Service, and you meet the other eligibility requirements (age, citizenship), you are deemed an eligible winner and we do one of two things.

xgingerx

my uncle finished poppit for me last night...i was to tired  :))

rank 50 badge is the dumb cactus....i think that all they know how to make.. :)))

Sassy

Hey Tponka - I noticed in your post that you needs some pinochle game badges - are they rank or rating badges?  I'd be more than willing to play some games with you or for you lol pinochle is my favorite game :) :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview