PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:17:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Questions About The Auto Giveaway

Started by DaisyMaizyPaisy,

Previous topic - Next topic

DaisyMaizyPaisy

I know I'm a very New Member but I do search the site and reply to different threads but I noticed on the last 2 giveaways the people just joined to enter the contest. I think that there should be a required number of post to be able to enter the contest. Its just a thought.....

wattsmyname

Sometimes the contest are to bring in new members.
Sometimes they are for the regulars with 250 or more post.

bams68

well I won on the giveaways, not this one that just passed but the one before, and I think I've posted quite abit, an I have been a member for quite sum time. I don't have time to go post crazy as I spend most of my day with my son, so if that is problem with sum, well I'm sorry. But sum of us peeps don't have the time to post everyday or all day long. If it was a choice I'd chose my son well over a auto - thank you very much. Not even a choice ...just had to add my two cents here. As this topic was including me in it, since I have won in those two giveaways you are mention'ing. :-\

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

DaisyMaizyPaisy

I didn't mean to upset anyone with my post. I'm a new member and I'm trying to figure out things and was just wondering how the contest worked.

Congrats on the free autos Bams. I to have kids, 3 as a matter of fact and i spend my days and and evenings with the too. I sub at there schools to. So I to do not have to the time to post like crazy... If I upset ya with my post, I'm deeply sorry. Just was looking for some info and seeing how the contest work and I did say it was just a thought.

Wattsmyname, Thank you so much for explaining howthey work sometime and for not being rude about it. 8)

bams68

I didn't want that to come off rude too, but I needed to express myself that I have been here awhile and maybe my post are not high as alot here but I have reasons for that and I post as much as I can for the time I have, as you do. I use to work in schools as well, teachers Aide and it's awesome....I hope ur enjoying it. Children mean so much to me.....I guess the autos are just given to anyone who post the correct or closest too the number choses without going over, and the first person to post it as well gets the autos. That's all I know and I don't think it has to do with newbies or not, but like sum1 said....it helps to keep those people here and hopefully they browse around the site n get to know others. Have a great day ( Wooohooo Badge Day :,)

Ur Deer Friend
bams  <O>

wattsmyname

Quote from: DaisyMaizyPaisy on October 10, 2006, 09:06:49 PM
I didn't mean to upset anyone with my post. I'm a new member and I'm trying to figure out things and was just wondering how the contest worked.

Congrats on the free autos Bams. I to have kids, 3 as a matter of fact and i spend my days and and evenings with the too. I sub at there schools to. So I to do not have to the time to post like crazy... If I upset ya with my post, I'm deeply sorry. Just was looking for some info and seeing how the contest work and I did say it was just a thought.

Wattsmyname, Thank you so much for explaining howthey work sometime and for not being rude about it. 8)

You are very welcome.. Please hang out with us as time permits and enjoy the forum..

bluebell1us

I was wondering about the contest too.  Will keep reading and posting and hoping lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview