PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:20:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How Much Does Each Cheat Cost?

Started by crusher267658,

Previous topic - Next topic

crusher267658

I just want to know if there is a free trial or something and if not how much does it cost for each cheat download?

Tara

They're all free trials and then $10.00 for each or $150.00 for all of them.  The $150.00 is the best way to go, because you will buy more than 15 autos in the long run.  You can check them out at www.badgehelp.com

crusher267658

How many free trials do you get 1, 2......... etc etc? And thank you.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crusher267658

Oh ok. So let me get this straight. I get as many as I want for a certain amount of time or do I only get one ofr a certain amount of time?

Tara

You can try them all (all means all the autos they make)  out for a brief trial period, to make sure you like them and they work on your computer.

crusher267658

Quote from: Tara on October 09, 2006, 10:40:50 AM
You can try them all (all means all the autos they make)  out for a brief trial period, to make sure you like them and they work on your computer.

Ok cool. Just a couple more questions. How long do I have them for and what happens if I don't like them and I don't want to buy any? Do they just go away until I'm done with them or do I have to pay right after I'm done trying them out?

lostinpogoland

if you don't like the auto you don't buy ,trials are only for a few games some games you get Thur 1 game some you don't finish the game ,its just long enough to show you what it can do and you can only use the trial for each game 1 time

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview