This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need info on Christmas T.V Show

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

Help...This place is my last chance to find the name of this show.

I think it aired in the early 90's. It was either British or Canadian.

It was about a boy who was sent to a School for boys where he encounterd the spirit of a Ghost who died at the school earlier.

Anyway, the living boy, at christmas was picked to sing a Major Solo in the Christmas Mass Show. It Turns out that the ghost boy was suppose to sing the same song the day he died long time ago. He was Kileld by his father, a priest. His father didnt want the boy to sing in the choir.

Anyway, the Live boy made a deal to Move his lips, while the ghost boy Actually sang the song.

I have been trying to find the name of this show Forver. My Mother and I always looked for it around christmas time. I am hoping that someone hee could put my mind to rest about the name of the Show.

Thank you.

Titles I have been tinkering with are:
The Blue Ghost
A Song For Christmas

xgingerx

do a search for christmas movie...check google
good luck ""

bams68

sounds like an interesting movie, not sure if I've ever watched it, but if you find out the name would love to hear what it is. It was reminding me of a movie I have watched but it didn't have anything to do with a ghost. Sorry can't help you but I will look around as it seems to be interesting. Good Luck

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

nightperson

I look and put in everythingi could think of  go to a video store and maybe they have it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview