Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What would you do?

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Just a little curosity as to how yall would have reacted to this. I was in the park this morning for my daily walk. After finishing I always sit in a swing by the lake and read. I hear a very heated argument start up. And I mean loud. I look up and see a young man woman really getting heated with each other. My concern rose when I realize they have between them a new born in a stroller. At one point the woman leaves the baby with the man and he shouts What am I supposed to do with This.   My reaction was to call 911 for one reason. I had concerns regarding the baby.   1st thing as a mother and grandmother if I find myself faced with someone in really bad emotional state confronting me and I have a child with me. I am going to attempt to diffuse and exit real quick. 2nd thing is I am not going to walk off a leave my baby with the person I am having a heated argument with.  Not being armed I didnt approach the couple. If any punches had been thrown I been over there so quick to grab for the baby.  Just curious because everyone else in the park was just ignoring it. Makes me wonder somtetimes if I overreact or is everybidy else just so immune to possible dangers to children. If it had been 2 adults alone they could have just beat the holy crap outta each other but I couldnt turn my back on the child

nightperson

well i would of wait a few minutes and see what happen then if he just stood there i would have said sir you ok and went from there but to me if they was fighting with the baby in there arms the yes i would have been over there getting the baby (look what happen to the PA baby when this person use it for a beating tool) when it come to kids i react not thinking first, but adults well if there just naging i dnt do anything but if there was fighting i call 911 but if i see him/her useing something i dont no what i would do i would act the think later i dont like any one beating on anything baby,woman,men,dogs,cat

Tara

I would of called 911.  That's whats wrong with the world today, to many people turning their heads.

harley89

Guess I will just keeping on being a meddling old fool when it comes to the safety of children.  O will err on the side of their saftey everytime

Luna

I wouldve also called 911. With the way people are now a days you have no choice but to be safe and call for help.

bams68

Wow that is so upsetting, I can feel ur concern as I do that here jus staring out my window as my neighbours are very different from me and they just let there older son bully his younger siblings and I just feel that huge lump in my throat as I just can't stand to watch this and it just upsets me so much I have rage over it.

This incident you mention'd reminded me of a story they said over the news today or yesterday. Sum woman an her boyfriend or partner whatever he was got into this huge fight and the woman actaully had a 4 week old baby in her arms during this fight and was actually using the infant to strike the man, I mean it =serious...I'm like whats' the matter with these people. She hit the baby sooo hard at him that the infant is in the hospital with skull fractors and stuff. Doesn't that just make u sooo upset ??? I have a huge heart for children and I can't stand to see a infant or anything actualy get treated like that. what are these people thinking ??? Seems they just don't think before they act and that jus is wrong and it always seems to be the young ones paying the price. All I heard after was the mother was under charges of abuse or sumthing like that.....people like that in my opinion don't deserve anything but a shovel and a good pistol LOL. Just totally wrong. So sorry to hear you had to witness that hun.  ::)

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

tponka

I read that article too, about the woman who used her baby to whack some guy.  That woman should have the baby taken away and sterilized. 

I would have called 911 in a SECOND.

PunkInDrublic

I can't help myself... I would have been right up in the middle of it all, on the phone to 911 at the time. I figure if people don't know how to act, they need to be taught.  !@#$

zeboo

I have no tolerance for Ignorance I would have been on the phone and in their face as well

Torn2pieces

Some people are afraid to get involved for many reasons, one being you don't know if they're carrying a weapon, like a gun or knife.

MikesGurl

I would have called 991 to be on the safe side. My first marriage was a very abusive one, and I wish there had been more people out the who were willing to become involved. I might have been able to get out of my marriage alot sooner if someone had thought to call 911....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview