Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tokens WTG on 5000 post

Started by thompson,

Previous topic - Next topic

thompson

wtg  :/\ :/\

now dont slow down you have to make it to 10,000 by the 14th of nov. :)) :))

crazy_

Quote from: thompson on October 12, 2006, 12:09:06 AM
wtg  :/\ :/\

now dont slow down you have to make it to 10,000 by the 14th of nov. :)) :))

:))  you can do it  :))

wtg on 5k  :D

wattsmyname

kandykitty20012

I is happy again for you TOKENS wtg on the 5000th post :D

TmT

Ur crazy man.... and <huggin u so tightly> that was sweet of u to make me a congratsz page... <makin a tear fall> and I use to always mess with u... like a lil brother.  Then I stopped... cuz I didnt wanna annoy u... . I luv messin with u... teasin ya.......... U kept a sense of humor.... Now look at you... takin the time to do me a congratz  page.

U keep surprisin me... ur r one nice gentle, patient man.  Gawd... now do that mean I can go back to buggin u again? <double hugs> ur makin me cry... Gawd, I get    emotional so easily... gawd....

Ty... <kiss> oopz hopes no one get jealous that I did that... I dont want all those secret women admirers of yours to think Im tryin to make a play for u... <fallin back in my chair lol>.. ...

Luv ya and ty
D'

nightperson

you are a sweet person token im glad to see you going to do the other 5000 by next month on 14 get to going girl,mmm gives 4 weeks and 2 days to do it in  :))) you can do it
Token your an  0: O0

TmT

Quote from: nightperson on October 12, 2006, 05:42:51 AM
you are a sweet person token im glad to see you going to do the other 5000 by next month on 14 get to going girl,mmm gives 4 weeks and 2 days to do it in  :))) you can do it
Token your an  0: O0
Hey... I waited for u so we can do our big one together...and u stopped on me... I dont see when u got your 10.000th.. oh man!! I waited for u so I can congrat u ... 

TmT

A big warm sloppy kiss for Kitty, last night that woman hung in there with me to help me get my 5000th... Omg... what a night... that was unbelievable to do that many posts... I know Im a badge-ho... now Im a postin-Ho...  oh nooooooo... I gave that position to Tara... and now  Night wanna be
runner-up-Ho... lmao

Kitty, ur very sweet... Slavey was there all night too... she was on guard... lol.. She hung in there parked.

Ok, C'mon kitty.. ur turn next... and wtg on your 1000th... I dont know if anyone congratz ya on makin 1000.... "throwin confetti"

Homer

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 12, 2006, 05:54:49 AM
A big warm sloppy kiss for Kitty, last night that woman hung in there with me to help me get my 5000th... Omg... what a night... that was unbelievable to do that many posts... I know Im a badge-ho... now Im a postin-Ho...  oh nooooooo... I gave that position to Tara... and now  Night wanna be
runner-up-Ho... lmao

Kitty, ur very sweet... Slavey was there all night too... she was on guard... lol.. She hung in there parked.

Ok, C'mon kitty.. ur turn next... and wtg on your 1000th... I dont know if anyone congratz ya on makin 1000.... "throwin confetti"

:ooo <:>

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

TmT

Quote from: Homer on October 12, 2006, 08:44:50 AM
runner-up-Ho... lmao

Im callin your g/f in 30 mins... and Im gonna tell her to get her butt on here..... nowwwwwww... lol... or gimme one good reason why she dont have a leash on u...

Homer

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 12, 2006, 09:17:07 AM
Quote from: Homer on October 12, 2006, 08:44:50 AM
runner-up-Ho... lmao

Im callin your g/f in 30 mins... and Im gonna tell her to get her butt on here..... nowwwwwww... lol... or gimme one good reason why she dont have a leash on u...

I have no excuse. I'm a bad boy.  :)))

TmT

Homer

bluebell1us

congrats on your post, got a long way to go to get there O0

TmT

keep postin... ur get there before u know it... thats how it happened for me...

tyvm for the congrats

Ty all...

TmT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview