Main Menu

snow

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

its comeing its snowing here in niagara falls :ooo

nightperson

Homer

We are supposed to have a low of 39 this weekend.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

donny36

am in missouri no snow yet i hope it snow on friday the 13 my birthday always wanted a white  birthday  <O> <?> <>

crazy_

Quote from: lovebug44 on October 12, 2006, 01:39:34 PM
its comeing its snowing here in niagara falls :ooo

yeah watching the weather network bug .. they say you guys are gonna get nailed.  I am in Ottawa hope it takes the 401 and misses me  :ooo

TmT

:(  Im in VA... we dont get snow that often...and if a "light dustin fall" they shut down schools...and businesses.... traffic jus comes to a stop... lol

nightperson

Quote from: donny36 on October 12, 2006, 02:28:48 PM
am in missouri no snow yet i hope it snow on friday the 13 my birthday always wanted a white  birthday  <O> <?> <>

happy early B-day there hope it is a good one for you :/\

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on October 12, 2006, 01:43:08 PM
We are supposed to have a low of 39 this weekend.

hmmm, what is with the throwing snowballs your suppose to have a snow wall then have the snowball fight :)))

kgansor

Yeah we had a high of 43 here today, and the wind chill made it feel 39 and right now its like 38 with a wind chill of 31..  i can see the snow all around us here, and the weather channel said we had a chance of a snow shower on friday, which would actually be really cool but when they say something like that.. it never happens.
i have a friend who lives in michigan and i wanted to see if it was snowin up there yet since it looked like it was on the map but she hasnt sent me anything back yet.

nightperson

I got some friends that are ND now and they dont see any it is cold there said it looks like it but insight

kgansor

my friend just sent me a text sayin that its snowin in michigan.. which its been for awhile now haa.
its like 20 somethin here.. its nuts. and its supposed to go back up to high 60's next week. i wish it would just stay around the same temps and not keep going up adn down.  >:((

justahumping

got some sleet here in Arkansas today. and it is getting colder too..... I need to head south

nightperson

how far south you didnt really southlike pass the key west how far justa  :)))

lovebug44

dam buffalo got 2 feet of snow today man im not to far from there :(

lovebug44

maybe it will make the bills play beter lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview