Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Friday The 13th ......

Started by prism30,

Previous topic - Next topic

prism30

Happy Friday the 13th everyone ....this is so cool during the month of October ...spooky.... <O>  .w.  <>

nightperson

my day is off to a good start, but one of the guys punched in and it was 666 lol  :)))

bug

Why does Friday the 13th always seem creepier when it's in October?   "'"

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

bams68

Friday the 13th -  :pp

I had a laugh over this a few weeks ago, I got an invitation to a wedding,an can u believe it they chose today??? I'm like WHAT??? :ooo I'm not too superstitious  "'"but I dunno seems like it's jinx'in the whole marriage already. I wish them all the luck but I dunno aboot this one. :((

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

bluebell1us

13 is my lucky number, so really like this day.  Happy Friday to you all 0:

ljortiz22

Quote from: bams68 on October 13, 2006, 06:21:42 AM

I had a laugh over this a few weeks ago, I got an invitation to a wedding,an can u believe it they chose today??? I'm like WHAT??? :ooo I'm not too superstitious  "'"but I dunno seems like it's jinx'in the whole marriage already. I wish them all the luck but I dunno aboot this one. :((

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

My husband and I got married Friday the 13, but in May.  :ooo

nightperson

bams68

Quote from: ljortiz22 on October 14, 2006, 07:42:05 AM

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

Way to go, I wish you all the best. I hope my post didn't offend you or anything, I guess I'm just one to look at those crazy lil things. I glad it's working out for you. I pretty soon have to chose a date myself I think  :-X. I do love a good fall wedding myself, so sounds nice but hmmmm alittle to quick to plan for this year since it's almost winter soon  :: So hopefully next fall I will be having my special day with the one I love so much, who I would marry today but I do like taking things in and enjoying them and my sweetie keeps hinting on that question  :))) I get so nervous but it touches my heart so much cuz he is sweetie and I look up to in so many ways. <3 and I have never had anyone ask me yet so I'm looking forward to it and he knows my answer  :-*

Have a great weeken'd
Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

WhitePanther

bams68

Way to go, Awesome stuff.  <..>

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

harley89

My daughter was born on the 13th.  Dont know if the day was bad or not. I took my 4yr old grandson to see the Power Rangers live. When i come out of the coma I will probably be pretty good

IndianLover

Quote from: harleyrider on October 15, 2006, 05:03:05 AM
My daughter was born on the 13th.  Dont know if the day was bad or not. I took my 4yr old grandson to see the Power Rangers live. When i come out of the coma I will probably be pretty good

Hey that was cool, my son was born on the 13th, but let me tell ya, thank god it wasn't on a friday.. he is a Hellion hmm is I spelled that right

ljortiz22

Quote from: bams68 on October 14, 2006, 08:35:57 AM
Quote from: ljortiz22 on October 14, 2006, 07:42:05 AM

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

Way to go, I wish you all the best. I hope my post didn't offend you or anything, I guess I'm just one to look at those crazy lil things. I glad it's working out for you. I pretty soon have to chose a date myself I think  :-X. I do love a good fall wedding myself, so sounds nice but hmmmm alittle to quick to plan for this year since it's almost winter soon  :: So hopefully next fall I will be having my special day with the one I love so much, who I would marry today but I do like taking things in and enjoying them and my sweetie keeps hinting on that question  :))) I get so nervous but it touches my heart so much cuz he is sweetie and I look up to in so many ways. <3 and I have never had anyone ask me yet so I'm looking forward to it and he knows my answer  :-*

Have a great weeken'd
Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

You did not offend me in any way. I just like to tell ppl I got married Friday the 13th. His catholic family were like, omg. lol Hope it works out for you. We have been friendsfor 6 years, together for 2 years, married 18 months and we have a 3 month old daughter. Love is the best thing ever. GL on everything.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview