PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:41:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Death in the family

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

I just need to vent. Yesterday my cousin passed away. I will miss her dearly. She left behind a wonderful husband and 2 children. For the last two weeks she been in a coma and life support. Well yesterday she finally opened her eyes. She looked right at her husband. Then she closed them and passed away. It was almost as if she was saying good bye to him. I realized that yesterday was the 11th. It made me think of the 9/11 attacks. I really dont know why. My prayers go out to her children and husband  0:. I will miss you so much. :'((

nightperson

Im so sorry luna my prayers go out to you and her famly, she is with the  0: know

CindyLouWho

Luna, my thoughts & prayers are with you & her family!  0:

zeboo

so very sorry Luna, my prayers are with you and her family  0:

xgingerx

luna may the angels comfort you and your family... 0:

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jade2002

sorry to hear about your loss luna and i know what your going through.I also had a death in family today.

Jewel

I am so sorry to hear about your losses, Luna and Jade.

bluebell1us

Truely sorry for your lose, amazing that she could tell her loved one good bye. 0:

crazy_

So sorry to hear about your loss.  My thoughts are prayers are with you all at this time.  Find comfort in the fact she is at peace ....

Torn2pieces

TmT

bams68

So Sorry M/F - What a moment it must of been for him to have seen her eyes open at least to say goodbye. Breaks ur heart - I'm so sorry. My prayers are with the family  (OO)

Ur Deer Friend
bams

going

Quote from: bams68 on October 12, 2006, 06:13:26 PM
So Sorry M/F - What a moment it must of been for him to have seen her eyes open at least to say goodbye. Breaks ur heart - I'm so sorry. My prayers are with the family  (OO)

Ur Deer Friend
bams
god bless her..rest in peace

justahumping

I am so very sorry ((((((Luna))))))  my prayers are with you and her family

bug

harley89

So very sorry for both of you.  But take comfort they are home and remain with you for the rest of your lives in your heart and mind. 

Luna

Thank you all for the kind words. Jade Im so sorry for your loss as well. Tonight is the viewing and Saturday is the funeral.Its going to be so hard.I miss her!!Im glad I have a wonderful husband. He's been so supportive.Lasy year my grandfather passed away right before my wedding.I was so saddened from that loss due to I wanted him to walk me down the isle.My hubby gave me alot of strength then as he is doing now.

bams68

It's great to have sumone with you that gives you that inner strength. Life can be so hard at times and it's great to have that support from sumone who means so much.  (OO)Take care and I wish you all the best. I hope my father is around for my moment as well, as he's a smoker and he makes me worry as his health isn't all that great, my mom suffer'd two strokes this summer and I keep trying to help her see that her health is what matters and that she has to think of all her grandchildren who love her so much and would greatly miss her if she doesn't listen to the doctor n family. My prayers go out to you always.

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

Ilovemyweims

Luna im so sorry!!  Hugs to you and your family in this time of need!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview