PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:49:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Got sum kewl vids

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Got sum kewl vids on my MySpace page if anyone would like to have a laugh. Sum I am sure you might have seen already, I highly recomend to watch the waterbed Prank video, it is hilarious my fav part of that vid is the two older ladies at the end. I can almost promise you that you will have tears in ur eyes from laughing so much. But then again we all are different but each time I watch it an that has been alot I laugh myself into tears all the time LOL. There are a few vids on my page and also under my video sections, *just click on see videos under where you click to see pictures* anywho I hope you do enjoy if you decide to peek and is not a waste of ur time. ENJOY!!!

here is the link
you can add me if you wish to ur Myspace  O0

http://www.myspace.com/bambi68 

Have fun
Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>
Ooooooohhhhh dun forget to let us all know what you found funny if you peek *winx*

bams68

I just notice sumthing, the Dane Cook vids are very mature, so if ur under age plz don't click on anything Dane Cook or even so this thread can go bye bye .....now that I think of it. My bad.....there are sum funny vids however as well ...but the Dane Cook are very extreme in adult content so if this thread needs to be deleted...all good. Thx just had to mention that....as I am a parent too *winx*.

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

nightperson

ty bams. my kids are grown but this is good to no bout so mother dont let there kids see in ahead time O0

bams68

thx so much. Felt horrible after I noticed - so sorry thou :((

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

nightperson

that is np but you did let people know it posting it is ok but you did respond the stuff in there to let mother knows it is all good so dont feel bad bout it ok your still a  0: here things happen  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview