PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:35:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What does your screen name mean?

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

I have seen some interesting names just currious to see how you all came up with them

I like unusual names for my pets I have 2 quaker parrots named zeboo and Do - Dah
my turtles name is Ta-Do because he always has somethin ta do  :))
and my bunny's name is Marf Marf
and my cockatiels names are Ruffles and Ridges
so hence zeboo became my screen name   <..>

nightperson

Quote from: zeboo on October 14, 2006, 08:54:23 AM
I have seen some interesting names just currious to see how you all came up with them

I like unusual names for my pets I have 2 quaker parrots named zeboo and Do - Dah
my turtles name is Ta-Do because he always has somethin ta do  :))
and my bunny's name is Marf Marf
and my cockatiels names are Ruffles and Ridges
so hence zeboo became my screen name   <..>

Them are very cute names

i use to be a night owl :)))

dollbabie64

my screen name came from what my hubby nicknamed me 24 years ago dollbabie and the numbers 64 come from the year i was born doll is also the first four letter in my last name its a catchy name in my community cause a lot of people here call me that also they seem to think i look like barbie

Homer

Quote from: dollbabie64 on October 14, 2006, 09:20:52 AM
my screen name came from what my hubby nicknamed me 24 years ago dollbabie and the numbers 64 come from the year i was born doll is also the first four letter in my last name its a catchy name in my community cause a lot of people here call me that also they seem to think i look like barbie

Barbie? Is that you? j/k Bad joke on my part.  :-[

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Well my name Homer is pretty obvious. Homer is one of my favorite tv characters.

nightperson

zeboo

Just checkin Homer you never know maybe you got it from getting a homerun wiff Tara  ..my bad  :))

bams68

There is alot of kewl names here, and good topic as well.

bams68 - normally I use bambi68 as my nicknames and well a place I chatted in for almost 5 years began to call me bams, so that's how I got bams. I was using bambi - cuz I love that cute movie. The whole 68 thing is not the year I was born, but the year of my car, 68 Firebird - my other lil baby  :))) never leave home without it.

cute pet names btw, I only have two pets at the moment and one is a budgie named paulie. When I bought Paulie I was told it was a baby male budgie, but I am to believe now Paulie is not Paulie hahaha but more like Polly, cuz it's a female. The pet store was wrong in the sex of the budgie as I found out how to tell the differance. Not that it matters....had this budgie for well over 7 yrs now.
then I have Jay Jay who I have posted a pic here sumwhere. Sweet little kitty, but I probably will be having to leave it with my mom as I will be moving in a year or so, if that and I think I will leave it with my mom if she wishes to have him, if not I will bring him but it's best to stay here as it's a beautiful quiet place for kittys and where I'm going....not so great for outdoor cats. Oh well great topic :/\

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

zeboo

swissmissy63

Mine is because i love hot chocolate. i even drink it in the summer  :)))                                         

Homer

Quote from: swissmissy63 on October 14, 2006, 08:35:30 PM

With marshmallows or not? :)))

harley89

I really ride a Harley. It is a 1989 Evo Sportster 883.  It is customized with Mustang seat and Screamin Eagle pipes.(Love that roar)  And I am a woman I learn to ride at the age of 50.  My husband has ridden since he was 20.  And we do have fun

IndianLover

Mine is very easy also, Indians run strong in our family... and I love everything about them  VV

crazy_

zeboo

Zatanna

Mine is from a cartoon, Batman, The Animated Series.  She was a magician.  I always loved Batman  :-X

Torn2pieces

Inconceivable

I like the movie, The Princess Bride - one of the characters, the Sicilan (Vizzini), uses the phrase *Inconceivable* quite a lot. 

PB On The Run

Mine is shortened from Pogo Banned On The Run.  I joined the forum during the Rainy Day Spider Solitaire glitch.  Peeps were getting suspended from pogo for using the glitch.  I also like the old song Band on the Run.   I used the glitch and got all those badges in a day!!   .w. I stayed in empty rooms until I got those badges buried in my album, LOL.

swissmissy63

Quote from: Homer on October 14, 2006, 08:54:16 PM
Quote from: swissmissy63 on October 14, 2006, 08:35:30 PM

With marshmallows or not? :)))

Gotta have the marshmallows, they are the best!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview