PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:05:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Books

Started by trishers,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2006, 01:37:49 PM
Yes you can do a case over.  What is posted is the new premium books that we get to pick and choose what we want in them. That's why there are so many weird looking ones.

Thank you (((((Tara)))))
   I do not buy the premium books so I dont have to worry about them... YET that is lol

niteshiftblogger

Those badges listed are some of the badges available in the mix and match badge album that you buy with the new pogo gems for 10-18 gems per challange.

Mary

thats the new book called custom album we have it at the test site 25 badges in it    <:>

xgingerx

can't pogo come up with some nicer badges for albums? (O+O)

Mary

thats just an idea of how you can build your custom album you build it with your pogo gems you buy like 350 for 19.99 or you can buy pogo mini stuff in the gems store and buy albums with them etc... pogo is gonna make a mint off this new stuff  <:>

Mary

ok here you all go there are 3 new albums comin out card masters  8 challenges     4 game sampler  and mix n match which you build your self with gems   card masters 4.99   4 game sampler 2.99  you can also save 10% with gems   mix n match starts at 10 gems per challenge  and a new game called hog heaven slots with ranks and badges lol   <:>

Tara

Thanks for all the info Mama...not sure I understand the gem stuff to much but I can't wait for new books.

nightperson

Thanks mama for the info have any ideals when it will be out oh well cant wait for it but maybe the 14 dont ask me what month just the 14 :))

Runner

Card Master Premium Badge Album
$4.99

Sorry can't show the badges,,, they are all animated.

Hearts
Heart of Ice Badge
Take EXACTLY ZERO Hearts in twenty 25-point games!
Win this badge plus 600 tokens!

Pinochle
Gopher Jazz Badge
Win 6 hands with a bid of 60 or more!

Bridge
Bridge of Cards Badge
Win 2 games! (Work with your teammate to score 100 or more points below the line!)
Win this badge plus 800 tokens!

CribbageSkunkin' Skunk Badge
Score "2 for 31" 21 times!

Spades
Pizza Mutt Badge
Win 3,000 tokens! (does not include Jackpot Spins)

CanastaCool Hand Badge
Make 40 Canastas in 4-player games!
Win this badge plus 1000 tokens!

Jungle Gin
Face of the Jungle Badge
Win 100 hands!
Win this badge plus 1000 tokens!

Runner

4-Game Sampler Premium Badge Album
$2.99

Poppit!
Toss 'n Pop Badge
Use the "push-pin" power-up to pop a single balloon 40 times!

Dice City RollerDice Busters Badge
Earn a "clear bonus" by using all of the cards in a pile 20 times!

Pogo Bowl
Turkey Roll Badge
Knock down 20 Silver Pins!

Mahjong Garden
Kiss-n-Spin Badge
Complete 30 animals on MEDIUM difficulty level or harder!

zeboo

Runner

Choose Your Own Challenges!

Okay, this album is like no other, I see 25 challenges (maybe the ones I posted before).  It appears you must use gems to buy these challenges.  There is no where to buy with cash.  You can select themes for your album.  Basically for the themes you can pick the art on the left or right side of the page.  there are 5 options for each side (Garden of Badges, Pogo Scrapbook, Premium Album, Travel Scrapbook, & Wild West).

The way this badge is setup appears to give the idea that pogo can add more premium badges at anytime.  I think this badge album will be a growing one.

Each badge is either 12 or 18 gems.

Cost of Gems

80 Gems $4.99

170 Gems $9.99 (says it includes 10 bonus Gems) (not sure if that is included in 170 or it equals 180)

350 Gems $19.99 (says it includes 30 bonus Gems)

So I see it this way:

80 Gems $4.99  =  6.2cents/gem

170 Gems $9.99  =  5.9cents/gem

350 Gems $19.99  =  5.7cents/gem

So......

12 Gem badge cost $0.68  to $0.74

18 Gem Badge cost $1.03 to $1.12

There are four 18 Gem badges and twenty-one 12 Gem badges.

SO.....

The cost for the entire album is between $18.40 and $20.02 depending on which gem packages you buy.
Which is between $0.73 and $0.80 per badge (average)

"What's Your Sign" Badge Album was $6.99 for 12 badges.

That is $0.58 per badge.

I figure these gems are just a trick by pogo to confuse people on how much they are paying for things.  Even on the best buy gem buy this is a 25% raise in the cost for a premium badge.

nightperson

IndianLover

tks for the info runner sounds like you did your investigating lol  O+O

Tara

Quote from: Runner on October 30, 2006, 08:21:00 AM

I figure these gems are just a trick by pogo to confuse people on how much they are paying for things.  Even on the best buy gem buy this is a 25% raise in the cost for a premium badge.

Thanks for showing all that and explaining. I guess if you want the badges (which most of us do) you're better going with the 19.99. I just wonder if they will be doing the books like that from now on, meaning, I wouldn't want to buy all the books available and be stuck with extra gems. I know I won't pay for mini stuff.

gator8_24

There will no doubt be lots of questions from members really confused, with no one to explain it like Runner, thanks

Runner

More Info

Card Master Premium Badge Album  is $4.99 or 72 Gems

72 Gems   $4.10 to $4.46  save $0.89 to $0.53

4-Game Sample Premium Badge Album is $2.99 or 43 Gems

43 Gems   $2.45 to $2.67 save $0.54 to $0.32

The Mix and Match Album is 324 Gems

SOOOO for all 3 badge albums you need 439 Gems

So the best route is to buy 1(one) $19.99 package (350 Gems) and  buy 1(one) $4.99 package (80 Gems)

This gives you a total of 430 Gems.

SO use Gems to buy the Mix n Match Album (324 Gems) and the Card master Album (72 Gems) and Pay CASH for the 4-Game Sampler Album ($2.99)

This leaves you 34 Gems to spend on whatever.

See Pogo made it so if you buy the Gem packages to get close to the albums you are 9 GEMS short.  This was on purpose to make you buy another package for nothing.

I guess if you get real technical the best buy for your money is to buy the 19.99 package and pay cash for the rest .. This would only leave 26 gems leftover)

And if you save those gems for when they release more badges (thus not wasting them on your mini) you can buy 1 or 2 badges depending on cost.

I think Pogo is getting greedy!

Tara

This is getting confusing.  :-\   I rather just pay for the damn books like we have been. Your right Runner, because of the 9 short its only a way for them to make you buy some more gems that can be used on your mini as far as we know.

IndianLover

Quote from: Runner on October 30, 2006, 08:31:00 PM
More Info

Card Master Premium Badge Album  is $4.99 or 72 Gems

72 Gems   $4.10 to $4.46  save $0.89 to $0.53

4-Game Sample Premium Badge Album is $2.99 or 43 Gems

43 Gems   $2.45 to $2.67 save $0.54 to $0.32

The Mix and Match Album is 324 Gems

SOOOO for all 3 badge albums you need 439 Gems

So the best route is to buy 1(one) $19.99 package (350 Gems) and  buy 1(one) $4.99 package (80 Gems)

This gives you a total of 430 Gems.

SO use Gems to buy the Mix n Match Album (324 Gems) and the Card master Album (72 Gems) and Pay CASH for the 4-Game Sampler Album ($2.99)

This leaves you 34 Gems to spend on whatever.

See Pogo made it so if you buy the Gem packages to get close to the albums you are 9 GEMS short.  This was on purpose to make you buy another package for nothing.

I guess if you get real technical the best buy for your money is to buy the 19.99 package and pay cash for the rest .. This would only leave 26 gems leftover)

And if you save those gems for when they release more badges (thus not wasting them on your mini) you can buy 1 or 2 badges depending on cost.

I think Pogo is getting greedy!

Well how is having the extra gems going to hurt anything when they are coming out with new badges for the mix and match albums every month?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview