This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prayers please... cancer

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I don't usually ask for anything for myself but I had a mole biopsied a couple weeks ago and got the news this morning... invasive malignant melanoma.  I could sure use some prayers please. 

nightperson

Quote from: ABraveLady on October 16, 2006, 11:11:45 AM
I don't usually ask for anything for myself but I had a mole biopsied a couple weeks ago and got the news this morning... invasive malignant melanoma.  I could sure use some prayers please. 

oh hun my prayers are with you 24/7 im so sorry if there is anything i can do please let me know here is a big  (OO) from me

Jewel

Luna

IndianLover

I'm sry for your news you will be in our prayers, good luck.

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badgehog

Sorry to hear this Hun....my thoughts and prayers go out to you <3

bams68

So sorry to hear this, just keep ur chin up and be brave just like ur name says and you indeed are in my prayers hun. Take care of urself and dun give up plz....Good Luck  0:

Hugs-N-Stuff
Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

xgingerx

Have faith God will bless you and cure you...
my prayers are with you... 0:

zeboo

kandykitty20012

So sorry to hear about your illness you are in my  0: prayers (OO) and a big hug for you also

Stinkerbell

Thank you, everyone.  Just knowing that I'm not 'alone' helps.

crazy_

Your never alone ... anytime ya need someone come in here we will be here for ya .. my prayers are with ya.

Tori

justahumping

gator8_24

so sorry to hear of your battle. Keep a positive outlook. it will help. Prayers are with you and your family.

Stinkerbell

Thank you all so much. 
I went Thursday to the surgeon and rather than make me reschedule and come back for the procedure, he went ahead and took a chunk out of my back that day.  I was sooooooo relieved because the whole week I just kept thinking about that horrible 'thing' I had on my back.  Anyway, 2 weeks for that pathology report and he seems to think I have nothing to worry about.  He said it's so small there's no way it could have spread.  He's an oncological (sp?) surgeon so I think he would know what he's talking about.

It's amazing how we found the mole in the first place.  It's on my back, about 2 inches to the right of my spine, near the shoulder blade.  One day I was joking with my oldest daughter about her 'funky' hair-do and she said 'it's not as funky as that mole on your back'.  Now, she swears she doesn't remember that conversation - but regardless - it did take place. On the way home from the surgeon on Thursday I mentioned to my younger daughter that it's possible her sister had saved my life.

Well, we got home from the appt. and my oldest daughter was here, waiting to hear the news.  When I told her what the surgeon had said, she got this look on her face and said "gee you know, it seems I may have just saved your life".  LOL  So, later that night we were all at WalMart and everything she saw she would say "you know, I'd really like to have that and it's not a big price to pay for someone who saved your life."  So finally I said "FORGET IT!!! I'M GOING TO THE DOCTOR TOMORROW AND TELLING HIM TO PUT IT BACK IN!!!!"  LOL

I love my kids! :)

bams68

Awww that's cute. I love the way you look at things. It's kinda amazing how it all worked out too. They say things happen for a reason huh?? Well hun I really do hope all was taken care of and you get passed this and I really do hope and pray to god that everything works out perfectly. You deserve that and I'm sure everyone here will agree.
Our health can matter so much to ourselves but more so cuz of our children and it's hard to deal with such things cuz they matter so much to us as our partners do as well. I too will be having sum operation done sumtime soon, but it's not final yet an I'm still deciding on whether I should go or not, as I know if I have this done I will be in bed for abit with pain and that takes me away from my lil one, but dealing with my situation now it is sumwhat taking away things I do wish I can do, and I do admit I do try to be more active with him but sumtimes I get so fed up with myself cuz I see myself being with him but not so in the way I want to, like sitting down too much and not running around, and I know it's hard to run n play and jump around with my situation but I really am having a hard time dealing with it. I guess if I do decide to go through with my operation I will be having a discectomy, that I have been suffering from for over two years now,an it has been feeling better as I was having sum sciatic pain from the pinched nerve it was causing and well that part has gotten better but I still have a great deal of discomort in my back and it's limiting me to do things I am craving to do. So anywho enough of my babble and I wish you all the best.....Hugs -N- Stuff and let us all know when you have news, can't wait to hear 0:

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview