PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:10:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Halloween Mini

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Since this deals with Pogo, how aboot we all share our Halloween Minis and see how created sum have gotten.  :.. I think this is ok under here??? Anywho if not, my sorries.

"'" <O> <O> "'"

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

CindyLouWho

i like that bams. i haven't fixed mine up yet  :)))

bams68

Time to go shopping then huh LOL :. Gotta luv shopping

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

ĴĐ

Quote from: bams68 on October 16, 2006, 03:38:58 PM
Since this deals with Pogo, how aboot we all share our Halloween Minis and see how created sum have gotten.  :.. I think this is ok under here??? Anywho if not, my sorries.

"'" <O> <O> "'"

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>
How do you do it?

bams68

Quote from: JD on October 16, 2006, 04:38:13 PM

"'" <O> <O> "'"

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>
How do you do it?

Well I'm sure everyone has a way of doing things, but I'll explain how I do mine.

first on ur pogo mini page, take a snapshot of ur mini and then while ur viewing it, press Print Screen on ur keyboard which is around ur scroll lock keys, then open ur paint program and click on edit n chose paste, then drag a rectangle around the pic area you wish to post here (a rectangle means the lil select tool u see that looks like a rectangle called the select tool), and once you have that done, click Copy and then on  file and new (as in new picture to do) and then click back on edit and chose paste that lil box you made around ur first one should be what is pasted, then just save it as a jpg and upload it to ur webhost (photobucket, imageshack) which ever you use and then as ur replying here on this topic, your gonna put this code.. and just take the url from ur pic on the webhost and paste it where it says URL HERE and ur done

[ img ] URL HERE [ / img ]  *minus the spaces*

and it should show up

any questions I'll be happy to help *smiles*Good Luck hope it helps and is understandable
Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

ĴĐ

Quote from: bams68 on October 16, 2006, 04:51:27 PM
Quote from: JD on October 16, 2006, 04:38:13 PM

"'" <O> <O> "'"

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>
How do you do it?

Well I'm sure everyone has a way of doing things, but I'll explain how I do mine.

first on ur pogo mini page, take a snapshot of ur mini and then while ur viewing it, press Print Screen on ur keyboard which is around ur scroll lock keys, then open ur paint program and click on edit n chose paste, then drag a rectangle around the pic area you wish to post here, and once you have that done, click on a file and new (as in new picture to do) and then click back on edit and chose paste that lil box you made around ur first one should be what is pasted, then just save it as a jpg and upload it to ur webhost (photobucket, imageshack) which ever you use and then as ur replying here on this topic, your gonna put this code.. and just take the url from ur pic on the webhost and paste it where it says URL HERE and ur done

[ img ] URL HERE [ / img ]  *minus the spaces*

and it should show up

any questions I'll be happy to help *smiles*Good Luck hope it helps and is understandable
Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>
I understand but I don't have a Photo Website.

bams68

that's kewl, no worries. It's a totally free to use program if you wish to try and fun to use if you like sharing pics n stuff. Anywho Happy Halloween <O>tc

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

sort

sort

guess im not doing somethig right. it's reaaly small >:((

bams68

That's nice, luv the scarecrew myself too. It works ok, just keep clicking on image and it brings it up bigger, no worries. thanx for sharing. *smiles*

Ur Deer friend
bams <O>

PunkInDrublic

I've been changing my halloweenie mini daily, but this one's my favorite:

*edited cuz pc thought there was a bad name in my photo album

savanahsmommy

bams68

Very Nice, looks nice with that background. Way to go and thx for sharing  :D

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

zeboo

Jonathan

here are mine and moms snapshots...we share the account

PunkInDrublic

bams68

all that's just awesome, he's got talent LOL and very creative I see. ^five ur five yr old for me.  :/\Good Stuff everyone, thanks for sharing :D

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

Tamelia

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview