PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:39:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Halloween Candy

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

What's your favorite Halloween Candy..Yanno, the ones you raid the treat bag for??

nightperson

the one i like is the one in the orange and black wrapper cant remember the name
now that is bad :)))

Mr. Rasputia

Luna

I love the little snicker bars. Mainly anything thats chocolate

Tara

I like the candy bars too.  The name brand ones..lol

zeboo

jade2002

Quote from: nightperson on October 17, 2006, 06:39:49 AM
the one i like is the one in the orange and black wrapper cant remember the name
Peanut Butter Kisses(I think).My hubby loves those also.My fav is the vanilla tootsie roll with the blue wrapper.Those belong to me !@#$

PunkInDrublic

love the little reese cups and the fruit flavored tootsie rolls... Now that the little monster is 5 though, it's not gonna be as easy to sneak and steal her candy. I might just have to break down and buy my own  :-\

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on October 17, 2006, 10:00:25 AM
love the little reese cups and the fruit flavored tootsie rolls... Now that the little monster is 5 though, it's not gonna be as easy to sneak and steal her candy. I might just have to break down and buy my own  :-\

LOL  No, you still have a few years to go!  When you say " I have to check your candy" you start snagging it then. They won't notice its gone until they're about 7 and then you just say " Can I have just one, only one"  Take 5 for one. :))

nightperson

Quote from: jade2002 on October 17, 2006, 09:16:20 AM
Quote from: nightperson on October 17, 2006, 06:39:49 AM
Peanut Butter Kisses(I think).My hubby loves those also.My fav is the vanilla tootsie roll with the blue wrapper.Those belong to me !@#$

ty jade

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Tara on October 17, 2006, 10:22:35 AM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on October 17, 2006, 10:00:25 AM

LOL  No, you still have a few years to go!  When you say " I have to check your candy" you start snagging it then. They won't notice its gone until they're about 7 and then you just say " Can I have just one, only one"  Take 5 for one. :))
i can't even do that with my buddy, if i go near his bag he starts to growl and spit

Ilovemyweims

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview