PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:22:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I think my auto days are over....

Started by ButterflyKisses,

Previous topic - Next topic

lilkimy266

Hi, I just become a member here, but I have to say that ive been watching this site for a while, I think the auto's are great, I like it cuz on some pogo games I do not know how to play so the Auto comes in very handy.

andy3191

Quote from: wattsmyname on October 19, 2006, 12:03:15 AM
Quote from: mavis on October 18, 2006, 10:47:01 PM
Just wondering what makes Pogo pick you out to audit your account? 
They only Audit your account if you win a prize or Jackpot.
I found this on pogo

All right... let's say I'm a PLAYER who DOESN'T work for Pogo and I win a prize on Pogo, what exactly happens?
Let me break it down for you! When you get a Jackpot Spin and actually win, our database records that you won a prize, what prize you won and the game in which you won it, as well as the time and date. This is how I can make sure that the prize was in fact won.

Next, we get the list of names that have won for the week and we process each name for eligibility and cheating. This is the part that many players do not understand fully. We do not single out anyone for cheating, but if you win a prize we do audit your account. We have a very thorough process that we use to see if your account has ever used a third party program or used any other form of cheating.

Once you are cleared of ever breaking the Terms of Service, and you meet the other eligibility requirements (age, citizenship), you are deemed an eligible winner and we do one of two things.

hope i never win the jackpot then lol.. thanks for the info

kntryrebel

i have never used an auto program. I am holding out for the jack pot spin. I was a member of another site **** but i was banned for telling someone off i am nice but i have a mean streak they had this debate on wether to spank or not to spank and shalimar dunno if you have ever run across her said i abuse my kids becuase i spank them so i went off on her and now im banned lol im so notorious lol so keep on my good side lol jk im always nice

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview