Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Project Runway

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Finale tonight...finally   :///   

I think I watch all the off the wall shows. I started watching this just by flipping channels. It's on so many times a day for hours. The real finale is finally here.  :)))

nightperson

How do you guys keep up with all the show that are on i would have to right them down,so many of them :-\

PunkInDrublic

absolutely love this show!!! I found it by accident last season and got hooked pretty quick. Sometimes the judges tick me off, but I think they picked the right one this time  O0

jillybean

i love that show.  anybody else think laura turned Jeffrey in cause he had a better collection than her.

Tara

I think she did it because she didn't believe him, Uli and Micheal were also questioning it. It did look kinda odd that he just sat there while everyone else was working for however many days it was.

Oh well, he had the better collection since he won it.  I thought when it got down to the bottom two it would be Uli. I had no idea who would win at all.

PunkInDrublic

there's a lot of talk about laura recently. She supposedly brought up the Jeffrey maybe cheating deal because her mom and his mom became friends and his mom told her mom about him paying for the pleating, etc. and when her mom told her about it it got all tangled around. A lot of people are slammin her now too cuz in one of her interviews on bravo online she said that double martinis were her favorite drink - that even thought she was pregnant, she'd have her husband order them for her and drink em anyway.

Tara

tponka

I thought Uli should have won.  Her collection was the best, in my opinion.  I can't believe they gave it to Jeffrey - he was such an ass all the way through the show.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview