This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Asking for Reg. codes?

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

I had some one in pogo email thru pogo saying that we had "met" a while ago in bowling and they put me on their friends list, they are not on mine, then they went on with a story about seeing me in Popit Show and they had just spent all their money on daughters college bill and would I please send them my code for the game.  Now I  am sure that that is against Pogo rules, but would it even work?  And would Pogo know that I did it?  I am not going to do it, but just wondering about it. Doesn't that code only go with my email address?  Would this also work with auto codes?  And no I anm NOT going to do that either even if it would work--let people save their money or not play it!!  Am i wrong??

Homer

I don't know about the 2 go games but the autos registration and passwords are unique to your pc and will not work on another pc.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

shoes

ty--as I said I have no intendtions in going any code that I have paid for to any one at anytime--autos or pogo game codes. ;:"to many pogo police around now!!

Tara

Quote from: shoes on October 19, 2006, 08:05:51 PM
ty--as I said I have no intendtions in going any code that I have paid for to any one at anytime--autos or pogo game codes. ;:"to many pogo police around now!!

You know you can set it up to only recieve pogo mail from people on your friends list right?

jeffery

Quote from: shoes on October 19, 2006, 07:37:52 PM
I had some one in pogo email thru pogo saying that we had "met" a while ago in bowling and they put me on their friends list, they are not on mine, then they went on with a story about seeing me in Popit Show and they had just spent all their money on daughters college bill and would I please send them my code for the game.  Now I  am sure that that is against Pogo rules, but would it even work?  And would Pogo know that I did it?  I am not going to do it, but just wondering about it. Doesn't that code only go with my email address?  Would this also work with auto codes?  And no I anm NOT going to do that either even if it would work--let people save their money or not play it!!  Am i wrong??

ya it would work i have tryed it on many games

Rainbows

;:" It does work I have used it on all 4 PCs I have

lvdust72

It does work, a nice friend bought the game, and already finished it, so she passed me the reg numbers and password, so I can get mine.  ;::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview