This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

renewing club membership

Started by CrossCountry,

Previous topic - Next topic

CrossCountry

how do u renew ur club pogo memebr ship mine says it has 16 days left so how do i renew it?

fiz

I think it automatically renews itself, unless you decide to quit.

mr.clean

Seems like since i did my post about this there has been 1 about renewing  every week now ...

I Still don'nt know what is going on with mine  :-\

Homer

I just paid for mine but don't tell Mayhem I stole his credit card.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: mr.clean on October 18, 2006, 02:17:19 PM
Seems like since i did my post about this there has been 1 about renewing  every week now ...

Mine  automatically renews itself, but with the last price increase it did email me and tell me about it. It usually comes out a few weeks before it's time to and there's no warning.

ĴĐ

Quote from: Tara on October 18, 2006, 02:35:38 PM
Quote from: mr.clean on October 18, 2006, 02:17:19 PM

Mine  automatically renews itself, but with the last price increase it did email me and tell me about it. It usually comes out a few weeks before it's time to and there's no warning.
So it automatically renews?

Torn2pieces

QuoteSo it automatically renews?

Yes, as long as you paid with a credit card or debit card.

mr.clean

mine has done this since it went past renewing it and never charged my card  :-\

Club Pogo 

Coupons/Promotions Days Remaining:
Club Pogo Subscription $34.99 for 12 months 349 of 365 

and that is in Red Type

CrossCountry

ĴĐ

Quote from: Torn2pieces on October 18, 2006, 04:16:47 PM
QuoteSo it automatically renews?

Yes, as long as you paid with a credit card or debit card.
Alright thank you! O0 :/\ 8)

wattsmyname

Quote from: CrossCountry on October 19, 2006, 05:02:29 AM
well i payed with paypal so wut do i do

PayPal and Other Payment Options: We accept payments through PayPal along with checks, money orders, and several other online payment options.  To use one of these features go to www.Pogo.com and click on the Club Pogo tab at the top of the page.  Make sure you are signed in with your Pogo user name and password.  On the next page choose the Click Here button to get to the payment page.  In the 'Provide Payment Information', click on the Payment Options link under 'Other Payment Options'

Check by Phone: You can also pay for your account using our check by phone service.  Note: The check by phone option only applies to checking accounts drawn on banks in the United States and may only be used to process a year's subscription.  There is also a $2.00 USD surcharge added to the total price for check by phone interactions.
Contact us to pay with a check.

CrossCountry

Quote from: wattsmyname on October 19, 2006, 08:57:53 AM

PayPal and Other Payment Options: We accept payments through PayPal along with checks, money orders, and several other online payment options.  To use one of these features go to www.Pogo.com and click on the Club Pogo tab at the top of the page.  Make sure you are signed in with your Pogo user name and password.  On the next page choose the Click Here button to get to the payment page.  In the 'Provide Payment Information', click on the Payment Options link under 'Other Payment Options'

Check by Phone: You can also pay for your account using our check by phone service.  Note: The check by phone option only applies to checking accounts drawn on banks in the United States and may only be used to process a year's subscription.  There is also a $2.00 USD surcharge added to the total price for check by phone interactions.

im confused.. when my subscription runs out will i jsut bye a new one and i will still have all my badges.. i use paypal

wattsmyname

Quote from: CrossCountry on October 19, 2006, 09:06:40 AM
Quote from: wattsmyname on October 19, 2006, 08:57:53 AM

im confused.. when my subscription runs out will i jsut bye a new one and i will still have all my badges.. i use paypal

You will just renew the pogo account(screenname) that you have now and you will keep all your badges and same screenname

CrossCountry

so can i renew it anytime or do i wate till the last day. i have fifteen days left

wattsmyname

Quote from: CrossCountry on October 19, 2006, 09:49:49 AM
so can i renew it anytime or do i wate till the last day. i have fifteen days left

I would renew it now.

Ilovemyweims

Yeah i got a email about it!!  its 29.99 to renew and mine does it automatically

IndianLover

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on October 19, 2006, 11:22:44 AM
Yeah i got a email about it!!  its 29.99 to renew and mine does it automatically

wow when i renewed it was 34.99

ĴĐ

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on October 19, 2006, 11:22:44 AM
How? Do you have AOL? From my understanding AOL Members get a discount.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview